SKYREACH 4 MINI (S4M)

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
Received my cases today and i couldn’t be happier. I actually prefer these over the classics.

Just a note: in my classic I was running a titan cooler and Noctua 120mm x 15mm fan, unfortunately this combo does not fit in the skyreach. A scythe 120mm x 12mm should fit though.

Anyhow, if anyone is in need of the Titan cooler, let me know. I’m switching to water cooling.

Untero

Average Stuffer
Dec 14, 2017
Just a note: in my classic I was running a titan cooler and Noctua 120mm x 15mm fan, unfortunately this combo does not fit in the skyreach. A scythe 120mm x 12mm should fit though.
That's sad to hear, I loved your titan noctua combo! That was something I really wanted to have in my build as well.

I’m switching to water cooling.
If I remember correctly you wanted to use separate case for pump and radiator enclosure, right?

Parge

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 8, 2015
Sadly mine has been impounded by customs. They want £23 in import taxes, but haven't actually officially 'notified' me of this so I can't actually pay the amount and have them send it.

Untero

Average Stuffer
Dec 14, 2017
Mine is finally here! Just love the quality, looks incredibly polished. Luckily got no problems with Russian customs (which happens occasionally).
Little buddy was even more interested in the case and Is still inspecting new high quality stuff.

Last edited:

kittysox

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 8, 2017
My second case arrived with the box having taken a major hit on the side. Hard enough to bust through both boxes. But due to the exceptional package it was completely unhurt. Thing is literally surrounded on all side by 2-4” of foam.

Last edited:

Craxas

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 10, 2016
Kind of concerned since I haven't received mine and chose express shipping but I haven't lost hope yet... I'm super jealous of those who have received theirs ;_;

Vcaps26

Caliper Novice
Jan 24, 2018
Same, My case shipped the 16th, tracking has not changed either, and had expedited shipping. It's going to MA in the US, shouldn't be taking this long in customs, with others who are in the US and already recieved theres in less than 7 business days.

Reactions: Craxas

20legend

Cable Smoosher
Jan 26, 2018
Kind of concerned since I haven't received mine and chose express shipping but I haven't lost hope yet... I'm super jealous of those who have received theirs ;_;

Same, My case shipped the 16th, tracking has not changed either, and had expedited shipping. It's going to MA in the US, shouldn't be taking this long in customs, with others who are in the US and already recieved theres in less than 7 business days.

Same here. Chose the fastest shipping and its not delivered yet. More than concern, its the itchy feeling. Hoping it will be today so that I have the weekend for the build.

Reactions: Vcaps26 and damekko

Craxas

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 10, 2016
Also, with USPS being the ones delivering, would there be a chance for a Saturday delivery?
Its possible but your package would have to be at your local post office and sorted before 6AM Saturday Local time. I'm hoping thats my case too lol

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Sent my side panels for powder coating today *squeeeeee*

Also...

Just gonna leave this here

SirjekyllTech

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 17, 2018
Shipping status says:

2018-01-22 03:03 - Inbound Out of Customs, Your item cleared United States Customs at 3:03 am on January 22, 2018.

Am I going to see this until it is delivered?

Lupercal

Caliper Novice
Sep 14, 2017
Sent my side panels for powder coating today *squeeeeee*

I just ordered a powder coating gun. I figure while I wait for new CPU/GPU releases and prices to calm down, I'm gonna try my hand at adding some custom color to my S4M.

We'll be able to order new side panels in the future, right?

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
I just ordered a powder coating gun. I figure while I wait for new CPU/GPU releases and prices to calm down, I'm gonna try my hand at adding some custom color to my S4M.

We'll be able to order new side panels in the future, right?

No guarantees on that. I would highly recommend practicing on something other than your panels first. Powdercoating isn't magic and is alot harder to get right than a can of spray paint, and way harder to fix if you make a mistake.

Peace

Reactions: Lupercal

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
Ok I gotta say this thing is crazy light even compared to the S4C. I love the symmetry on the case. The packaging was outstanding double boxed with foam inches thick. Also the quality control is top notch but I expect no less from lian Li. You hit a home run josh. I only hope you hit the numbers you needed.

Lupercal

Caliper Novice
Sep 14, 2017
No guarantees on that. I would highly recommend practicing on something other than your panels first. Powdercoating isn't magic and is alot harder to get right than a can of spray paint, and way harder to fix if you make a mistake.

Peace

Whether we can get separate panels or not, I'm definitely planning to practice on something else first.

Reactions: Josh | NFC