Completed SFFtime presents: P-ATX v2 - 10 L case with improved ATX, AIO and 3-slot support!

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Hi everyone,

I am really proud to announce that after a lot of work, and a lot of time, I finally have a new version of P-ATX ready!

New batch is currently in production and available to pre-order on our website:

First reviews have dropped, please check them out:

Hardware Canucks:

Tech Buyer's Guru:

I know that you like pictures the most, so I will start with pictures of the case:

Before painting, with some parts mounting:

Links to albums:

Few renders:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, and now let me tell you what's new. There are many changes so I don't even know where to start :)

Here is the TL;DR version, and after that more detailed one:

- small increase in volume from 9 to 10 liters for better hardware compatibility (only 9 mm wider)
- improved construction and sturdiness, especially with side panels and stand
- clean front panel with usb ports moved to left side and power button to bottom
- new finish - whole case is powdercoated in black or white with texture and better quality powdercoating
- still the same excellent thermal performance, increased ventilation area on the right side so you can flip the PSU
- better quality GPU riser
- now fits taller 2 slot and 3 slot gpu's, and longer gpu's with 120 mm AIO with included 92 mm fan adapter
- increased cpu cooler clearance to 59 mm
- easier to build in and to spec the build thanks to better compatibility

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the compatibility guide:

GPU COMPATIBILITY GUIDE:

1. Width:

a) default - max triple slot (~62mm)
b) with ATX, m-ATX or m-DTX board - max dual slot (~42mm)

2. Length (for 2 slot gpu’s):

a) default - 370 mm
b) with 120 mm AIO - 245 mm (or 270 mm if using 92 mm fan)
c) with both 3.5 HDD’s installed - 270 mm
d) with more than four 2.5 HDD’s installed - 302 mm
e) with 92mm AIO - 270 mm

3. Length (for 3 slot gpu’s):

a) default - 370 mm
b) with 120 mm AIO - 245 mm
c) with 3.5 HDD - 270 mm
d) with more than two 2.5 HDD’s installed - 302 mm
e) with 92mm AIO - 270 mm

4. Height:

a) default - 140 mm
b) when using motherboard with memory slots in low position – 136 mm

Notes:
* dimensions do not include PCI bracket
* PCI-e riser cable is included with the case.

CPU COOLER COMPATIBILITY GUIDE:

1. Air cooler – up to 59 mm high

2. Water cooling – up to 38 mm thick fan with following block and radiator dimensions:

a) block with tubes exiting from the side – up to 59 mm high
b) block with tubes exiting from the top – up to 39 mm high
c) 120 mm radiator – up to 30 mm thick and 124 mm wide
d) 92 mm radiator – up to 30 mm thick
Notes:

* Please see GPU compatibility for GPU dimension limits with various radiator options.
* Please see HDD compatibility for HDD dimension limits with various radiator options.

HARD DRIVES COMPATIBILITY GUIDE:

1. 3.5” hard drives – two units

2. 2.5” hard drives in lower position – 9.5 mm units with following options:
a) without 3.5” drives – 7 units
b) with one 3.5” drive – 4 units
c) with two 3.5” drives – one unit

3. 2.5” hard drive in upper position – one 7 mm unit

Notes:
* Please see GPU compatibility for GPU dimension limits with various hard drive options.
* HDD support is limited to one 7 mm 2.5” unit if using water cooling

MOTHERBOARD COMPATIBILITY GUIDE:

1. ATX, mini ATX and mini DTX boards with dual slot GPU’s
2. Mini ITX boards with triple slot GPU’s

- MEMORY STICKS – UP TO 64 MM TALL

- POWER SUPPLIES – SFX and SFX-L UP TO 130MM LONG

Note:
* Power supplies with only three mounting screws are not supported

- Wi-Fi ANTENNAS – THREE RP-SMA MOUNTING HOLES ON THE BACK PANEL

Detailed changelog:

1. Size and volume - ok, so the first and the obvious change is the volume bump from 9 to 10 L. This wasn't an easy decision, but it brings a lot of benefits which I will mention. But I have to say that the only dimension that has changed is the width of the case, which is now around 78 mm.

So the final dimensions are:

378 x 342 x 78 mm, 10.08 L

As you can see, it is only around 9 mm wider than the v1.

2. Construction - the construction has changed quite a bit. I have adopted a different style of folding the main chassis, and also the way that the side panels mount. The mask is now made from 2 mm steel instead of 3 mm aluminum, and the same goes for the stand. Side panels are thicker, at 0.8 mm, have much batter way of attaching to the main chassis which I am very proud of, it works and feels very nice. Main chassis is made from combination of 0.8 and 1 mm steel.
Stand attaches to the case without tools, with tab and slot system, and is more stable than the v1 since it actually holds on to the case.

Few more notes about side panels - ventilation holes (oblongs) are now thinner for more elegant look and to make it harder to put fingers in, but the hole to metal ratio is still the same, so the cooling performance should be the same as with v1. Side panels are now more securely attached on all 4 sides. On front and top with tabs, and on the back with one screw and on bottom with 2 screws, but one is optional, I would only use it if you transfer the case. This makes the case much more rigid with installed side panels. Trust me, it's really strong and has around 2.8 kg (6.2 pounds) so it's not a joke.

Also, I have added few m3 taps on the side flanges that are currently unused, that will allow for future side panel options like acrylic or wood, potentially with spacers.

3. Aesthetics - I tried to make the case look even more elegant with a bit refined ventilation pattern which is no longer split in the center, and the most importantly, with clear front panel! I have moved USB ports to the left side (they also have a wider spacing now) and the power button is moved to the bottom of the case (no power led).

Another big change is that the whole case will now be powdercoated (matte with texture) in single color (I plan to offer black and white), including the mask and the stand. I will have it powdercoated soon and post some pictures.

4. MBO compatibility - still the same, ATX, mATX, ITX, mDTX, but this time with more maneuvering space for ATX and mATX boards so that they are not so crammed like in v1.

5. GPU compatibility - this is the big one. With ATX and mATX boards, you can now fit 2 slot GPU's up to 140 mm tall, regardless on the pcie slot position! This is one of the main reasons I have widened the case.

Also, with ITX boards you can easily fit 3 slot GPU's up to 140 mm tall and 370 mm long, so when using ITX boards you can basically fit almost all of the GPU's on the market. I think that this is a really big deal.

Some cards that are slightly wider than 2 slot but not too tall will fit with ATX and mATX boards.

Another important point, this version will come with better GPU riser, black ADT pcie 3.0, similar to one used in FormD T1.

6. CPU cooler and AIO compatibility - of course, with wider case comes the support for taller air coolers, now up to 59 mm, which really opens up new possibilities.
I have also done something interesting with AIO's, for start they are now much easier to fit because you don't have to bend their tubes so hard.

But also, I will include adapter that allows for installing 92 mm fan on 120 mm AIO, which allows for mounting reference sized GPU's with 120mm AIO at the same time. This is also possible because of the wider chassis, since radiators up to 30 mm thick can now sit under the 2 slot GPU. If you use thicker GPU, such as 3 slot, you can use the same included adapter to mount the 92 mm AIO, no need to buy the extra accessory. Also, I have made AIO mounting holes a bit wider, so you can now mount the case fan in this position without any frills, even with some HDD's installed.

7. PSU compatibility - more rigid bracket for SFX PSU's, that mounts with 2 screws to the psu and with 3 screws to the case (it was 2 in v1).
The news is that now you can rotate psu in both directions (thanks to increased ventilation area on the right panel), so there will be no problems with cable angle. Only downsize of this new bracket is that the old style psu's with asymmetric hole layout (2 one side and 1 on the other) are not supported. Also, the psu sits a bit closer to he top of the case, so there will be more space for cable management and for SFX-L supplies.

8. HDD compatibility - I have redesigned the HDD bracket and mounting from the ground up. Now you can mount the 3.5 drive beneath 2 slot gpu, even a really long one. The bracket supports following combinations:

2x 3.5 + 1x 2.5
1x 3.5 + 4x 2.5
7x 2.5

And one additional 2.5 (7mm thick) drive in the second position, on top of the PSU in all hardware combinations. There is no option to mount the 2.5 drive on top of CPU socket like in the previous version, since I think it's no longer needed.

Also one really important point is the way that the HDD bracket installs, it just slides in from the front, and you only have to secure it with one M3 nut. That means that it is now much easier to install hdd's next to GPU's that are on the longer end.

9. Pricing and a bit more about construction - I have tried my best to keep the pricing the same, but some of the changes simply dictate the higher price. So the new version will be around 10-15 USD more expensive than the previous one (still waiting for some quotes), but I think this is well worth it, and please let me tell you why. First, the construction. I have found the subcontractor for cutting and bending which has proven to deliver really awesome quality and precision, so I wont be making the most of the bends as before.

Also, I will now have more premium, two coat powdercoating, and better GPU riser, so I really find all of this quality improvements worth the cost. I want to set a certain standard of quality for my customers and myself and I think that is the right way to go, and the price will still be lower than the average for the boutique SFF cases.

Don't forget that you can save some money on motherboard, you can either get the better price on ATX board versus ITX, or you can keep your old board if you are switching to SFF.

Resources:

Manual:

Download link

Alternative side panels, that mount to holes M3 holes on the case side flanges:

Download link

Dimensions are in mm, scale 1:1 (375 x 339.3 mm)

Of course, I recommend using standoffs for version without ventilation.

Ok guys, I know that there was a lot of text, but I really want to show you all the changes I have made and the reasoning behind them. I have worked really hard on this one and it was really hard to keep it for myself so long :)

I hope you like the news, and I can't wait to hear your feedback! I am trying to have cases ready soon, so stay tuned!

Please tell me what you think, and thank you for reading! ?

Last edited:

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Probably in for one. Liking the improvements, particularly the panels. ?

Wow, thank you a lot, you have always been a true support! I'm glad you like it ☺

I have prepared some renders that show few possible configurations:

1. ATX board + reference size GPU (2 slot, up to 270 mm long) + 120 mm AIO with 92 mm fan:

2. ATX board + short GPU (2 slot, up to 245 mm long) with 120 mm AIO with 120 mm fan:

3. ATX board + reference size GPU + 2x 3.5" drives plus one 2.5" drive:

4. ATX board + long GPU (2 slot, up to 302 mm) + 1x 3.5" drive plus 5x 2.5" drives:

5. ITX board + BIG GPU (3 slot, up to 302 mm or longer with fewer drives) + 8x 2.5" drives :

Tell me what do you think, thanks ?

Omega

Efficiency Noob
May 29, 2020
I had a feeling the volume will go up a bit, but it's ok considering the improvements (I think more people will offset the additional cost with default Wraith Stealth cooler which is now fully supported).
I'm currently in the process of buying core components that will fit inside your v2 case, so hopefully the production batch will be finished soon.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I had a feeling the volume will go up a bit, but it's ok considering the improvements (I think more people will offset the additional cost with default Wraith Stealth cooler which is now fully supported).
I'm currently in the process of buying core components that will fit inside your v2 case, so hopefully the production batch will be finished soon.

Thanks, that is really nice to hear! Yes, stealth will fit with some room to spare, which is good for avoiding turbulence.

Also, I have moved the GPU 2 mm away from the side panel, so there should also be less turbulence and noise.

Reactions: ZivZulander

Scott

Caliper Novice
Nov 29, 2016
Oh wow, I would definitely have to consider this for myself. I like my Cerberus X, so maybe not an instant buy just for that reason, but this would probably be the first ATX case that could sit on top of my desk rather than under it. I might need to figure out how to fit a compact custom loop with copper rad and TR4 water block to keep my current Threadripper in check, but I did run it off a spare 120mm AIO for a little while due to being a victim of the famously defective Enermax TR4 AIOs. The cooling performance seemed good enough for what I needed.

Maybe a small thing, but how accessible are the headers on the bottom of the ATX board with the GPU there? It was something that I never thought about until I ran into all kinds of trouble on my Cerberus X trying to access headers and fit things around these bulky USB 3.0 front panel headers when also trying to install radiators and hard drives in that area, but maybe that is just the life of building in SFF machines.

Last edited:

ZivZulander

Trash Compacter
Jan 12, 2020
Will any component config (ITX mobo, short GPU) allow for 140mm rad? More curious than anything, though if it's possible I might want to try that route.

Last edited:
Reactions: riba2233

rcradiator

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2018
Wow, I'm really impressed with the changes. It almost makes me wish I had waited a bit for v2 (my v1 is still in the mail, looking forward to it). One change/suggestion to the prototype would be to mirror the bottom right fan mounting holes to the top right as well. This would allow mounting a 240mm radiator for any of those who want to go the HDPlex route. Another benefit to this would be the ability to use an AIO gpu like the EVGA Hybrid cards while using a 120mm aio for the cpu. It makes sense given that there is already venting on the back panel.

HYPERBOLOCO

Trash Compacter
Sep 27, 2015
Looks Great. Have you tested how close you can get the GPU to an ATX motherboard before you run into clearance issues? Is there room to move it further back from the side panel.

Omega

Efficiency Noob
May 29, 2020
And maybe those holes in the back can be used for additional Wi-Fi antennas? Thin/cheap dust filter on top side would be fantastic as well.

duynguyenle

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 20, 2019
Oh wow, I would definitely have to consider this for myself. I like my Cerberus X, so maybe not an instant buy just for that reason, but this would probably be the first ATX case that could sit on top of my desk rather than under it. I might need to figure out how to fit a compact custom loop with copper rad and TR4 water block to keep my current Threadripper in check, but I did run it off a spare 120mm AIO for a little while due to being a victim of the famously defective Enermax TR4 AIOs. The cooling performance seemed good enough for what I needed.

Maybe a small thing, but how accessible are the headers on the bottom of the ATX board with the GPU there? It was something that I never thought about until I ran into all kinds of trouble on my Cerberus X trying to access headers and fit things around these bulky USB 3.0 front panel headers when also trying to install radiators and hard drives in that area, but maybe that is just the life of building in SFF machines.

For USB3 Header, I recommend this type of extension:
Even if you have no conflict with GPUs, using this extension makes routing cables much easier because it allows you to put the annoyingly large USB3 header plug away from the PCB mounted port on the motherboard, which usually faces either up (makes the cable sticks out) or to the side of the board (clashes with the PSU/GPU/120mm rad depending on where the port is on the board)

Reactions: riba2233 and Scott

Scott

Caliper Novice
Nov 29, 2016
For USB3 Header, I recommend this type of extension:
Even if you have no conflict with GPUs, using this extension makes routing cables much easier because it allows you to put the annoyingly large USB3 header plug away from the PCB mounted port on the motherboard, which usually faces either up (makes the cable sticks out) or to the side of the board (clashes with the PSU/GPU/120mm rad depending on where the port is on the board)
This is great, I don't know how I've never seen these before, Thanks!

Intrepid_Cosmonaut

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2018
As someone who built in the original PATX i am really impressed with the design changes. In no particular order here is some feedback.

-Overall design has matured nicely, much prefer the new panel cutouts. I am glad to hear the side panels will be mounted in a stronger fashion, that was never an issue for me but will be a big selling point for the people who want to travel with the case.

-The new stand looks good, the last stand was probably the weakest link to the previous design for me. It was always a little unsteady and if you asked someone who had not tinkered with the system before to mount the case on the stand it was not very intuitive.

-Increase in volume is offset by the neat support for longboithic graphics cards and other novel configurations in my mind.

-Would you consider selling a SKU of the case without the front IO? Sliger does this and it seems to be a popular choice for people who prefer a cleaner look outside and in. Could also allow you to sell that model for the old price possibly.

-Higher price is a non issue for me overall.

Great work and i will probably be on SFF time case #2 once you can ship to the antipodes again.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Thank you for the feedback and nice words guys, I can't tell you how much it means to me and gives me motivation to continue! Let me answer your questions as best as I can:

Yeah, you can try with some high fpi copper radiator and some of those small pumps like dc-lt, I think it would work fine. AIO's in this case have really good airflow pattern so should run a bit better than usual.

I have made it so that the gpu doesn't block the lower io ports on the right side on the motherboard, see the picture:

If you put the gpu in the lower position (5mm lower), you could block usb 3.0 header, but you can solve that with simple angle adapter.

Will any component config (ITX mobo, short GPU) allow for 140mm rad? More curious than anything, though if it's possible I might want to try that route.

In theory yes, here is the quick render:

This radiator has slightly oversized bottom and top parts. Few notes - a small part of airflow will be blocked, and although you there are holes for two right hand holes, you would need to drill at least one more for on the left side of the radiator. But that shouldn't be a problem.

Wow, I'm really impressed with the changes. It almost makes me wish I had waited a bit for v2 (my v1 is still in the mail, looking forward to it). One change/suggestion to the prototype would be to mirror the bottom right fan mounting holes to the top right as well. This would allow mounting a 240mm radiator for any of those who want to go the HDPlex route. Another benefit to this would be the ability to use an AIO gpu like the EVGA Hybrid cards while using a 120mm aio for the cpu. It makes sense given that there is already venting on the back panel.

Thank you :) Yes, I also thought about 240mm radiator with some dc-dc solution, but this is a really niche use case and someone who wants to install something like hdplex will already need to drill a hole or two. There will be some space between 240mm rad and itx board, so there is a possibility definitely.

Looks Great. Have you tested how close you can get the GPU to an ATX motherboard before you run into clearance issues? Is there room to move it further back from the side panel.

Thanks! Yes, there is a few mm of clearance if the gpu is short enough not to reach the pcie slot, that is why you can install a gpu that is slightly wider than 2 slot if it is not to tall. Everything regarding gpu mount is on the "rails" so you can actually move the gpu away from the side panel.

And maybe those holes in the back can be used for additional Wi-Fi antennas? Thin/cheap dust filter on top side would be fantastic as well.

Those holes are there exactly for that purpose :) I see increasing number of mbo's that require this so I have included it. Sides panels are steel so you can use magnetic filters, and there is enough clearance for them in most cases.

As someone who built in the original PATX i am really impressed with the design changes. In no particular order here is some feedback.

-Overall design has matured nicely, much prefer the new panel cutouts. I am glad to hear the side panels will be mounted in a stronger fashion, that was never an issue for me but will be a big selling point for the people who want to travel with the case.

-The new stand looks good, the last stand was probably the weakest link to the previous design for me. It was always a little unsteady and if you asked someone who had not tinkered with the system before to mount the case on the stand it was not very intuitive.

-Increase in volume is offset by the neat support for longboithic graphics cards and other novel configurations in my mind.

-Would you consider selling a SKU of the case without the front IO? Sliger does this and it seems to be a popular choice for people who prefer a cleaner look outside and in. Could also allow you to sell that model for the old price possibly.

-Higher price is a non issue for me overall.

Great work and i will probably be on SFF time case #2 once you can ship to the antipodes again.

Thank you a lot for your feedback! Yeah, I don't have much problem with size increase, it's only 9 mm and in only one direction, makes the case much more usable and easier to work with and not to mention some important compatibility benefits.

Front io is technically the side io but I totally get what you mean! I would be glad to offer something like that, but not right now since my volume is too low currently. But I plan to offer some alternative side panels, so I could add some options without usb holes.

Yeah, I would of course like to offer lower price, but in the end I think that this is the better way to go. And you get better riser and included 92mm adapter which was 10 USD option before, and you can save some money on the motherboard, so I don't think it is a big deal overall.

Thank you, I really hope that the shipping situation stabilizes in near future so I can ship worldwide again, this situation is really killing me.

Looks amazing. Really happy with how the V2 is shaping up to look so far.

Thank you a lot for your support ?

If anyone has any more questions or feedback, I'm always glad to hear it! ?

Retrias

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 28, 2018
have you measured on how much it would larger it would be for it to take triple slots card on an atx board ?, Would imagine alot that wanted to use atx board would also want to use larger cards as well

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
have you measured on how much it would larger it would be for it to take triple slots card on an atx board ?, Would imagine alot that wanted to use atx board would also want to use larger cards as well

That is reserved for new model, N-ATX, which is coming after this batch of P-ATX! It will be 20 mm wider, and bit longer and taller, 14 L in volume. An will have some interesting hardware configurations so stay tuned :)

Reactions: Madhawk1995

M-jeri

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 20, 2016
As a previous v1 owner, nice!!.

Please make sure the riser cables are upto snuff this time around.

Here is my feedback:

1. hope the side panel jumping out issue is resolved with the change you mentioned. Pops out for no reason and is a pain when trying to close the panel. I have to be so gentle to do this.

However I do have a suggestion, is it possible to do the snap on panels like ncase or dan a4 or cerberus ones? in v2, I feel there could be enough space. At least one side would be wonderful.

2. The stand. v1 stand was just a stand.

And personally, not a fan of the current stand either. Personal opinion only of course. Looks much better than v1, but now too much stand. :). Is it possible to have less obtrusive removable feet (Any material)?. Seen ones that protrude to sides so no wobble issue. I say removable because the front panel is so clean now. I would definitively put this with my TV. As the new OLEDs with GSync are coming out, i say this is very attractive option for a couch gaming PC.

X. The side panel perforations.

Does the too much perforation make it wobbly? Or the increase in overall gauge makes it ok?

X1. Possible to add 92mm and 140mm AIOs fit in the case without the addon brackets(have the screw layout present in the case itself)? Or is that a loss in revenue situation for you?. Nothing wrong with that if that is the case.

For me, the current stand makes it a no purchase. :(

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Love the design, but IMO if you can make lower stand holder just arround 50mm - 1cm with lightning accessorize, that will be great..

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
As a previous v1 owner, nice!!.

Please make sure the riser cables are up to snuff this time around.

Here is my feedback:

1. hope the side panel jumping out issue is resolved with the change you mentioned. Pops out for no reason and is a pain when trying to close the panel. I have to be so gentle to do this.

However I do have a suggestion, is it possible to do the snap on panels like ncase or dan a4 or cerberus ones? in v2, I feel there could be enough space. At least one side would be wonderful.

2. The stand. v1 stand was just a stand.

And personally, not a fan of the current stand either. Personal opinion only of course. Looks much better than v1, but now too much stand. :). Is it possible to have less obtrusive removable feet (Any material)?. Seen ones that protrude to sides so no wobble issue. I say removable because the front panel is so clean now. I would definitively put this with my TV. As the new OLEDs with GSync are coming out, i say this is very attractive option for a couch gaming PC.

X. The side panel perforations.

Does the too much perforation make it wobbly? Or the increase in overall gauge makes it ok?

X1. Possible to add 92mm and 140mm AIOs fit in the case without the addon brackets(have the screw layout present in the case itself)? Or is that a loss in revenue situation for you?. Nothing wrong with that if that is the case.

For me, the current stand makes it a no purchase. :(

Hi, thank you for the feedback!

Yeah, don't worry, better risers this time for sure :)

1. That was one of the main reasons for changing the construction, side panels are now really secure and make the case really sturdy when assembled.

Snap on would be nice, but unfortunately I don't have access to needed parts so I have to do it this way. But I have to say that I did my best to make panels really easy to take on and off, so I don't think I lost much by not using snap on.

2. I'm not sure if I understand you 100%. Stand is removable of course, could you maybe describe in more detail on how you picture the stand?

X. This amount of perforation is max I am comfortable with (around 45-50% open area). I have made few changes to make side panels more sturdy - thicker gauge, bends on all sides, and picked the oblong size so that it only takes one punch per hole. This way the panels see less stress during punching process.

With too much perforations (let's say I place the oblongs closer to each other) panel comes a bit bent out of the machine, and while it can become more straight after adding bends to the sides, I wanted them to be really straight and nice. And this amount of perforation is more then enough (other cases are around 25-35% on average).

X1. 92mm rads mount without problem with stuff that comes with the case, and for 140 mm you would need to add a hole or two. TBH, I didn't add support for 140 mm rads for a few reasons, first is because it limits the mbo and gpu size (itx mbo and gpu up to 225 long) and also 140mm aio's are not to common. But it can be done in theory if someone is super interested and can dril two holes.

Love the design, but IMO if you can make lower stand holder just around 50mm - 1cm with lightning accessorize, that will be great..

Hi, thank you! I must admit that I didn't quite get you about the stand, could you maybe draw it in paint or maybe explain it in more detail?

Reactions: 80ti