Completed SFFtime presents: P-ATX, the 9L case with ATX and AIO support!

M-jeri

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 20, 2016
@riba2233

I already knew there is nothing to be done on untracked packages. Even though I was not happy about you sending the items untracked, I was willing to roll with it. Nothing to be done. You know the total amount of times I posted about this.

There was total of one post about the topic that could be considered as a rant. The other guy has seem to taken up some kinda trip by it. His business, not mine.
I mean, this thread is your one stop design, feedback, sale AND customer feedback spot. Smiles and Frowns will happen. Maybe he does not know I already have two packages from you and I am just waiting for two more.

I will wait for a month more and we will huddle back via PM if it doesn't show up.

Reactions: riba2233

zzmadd

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 18, 2017
Hi,

was wandering if you know a good low profile cooler that fits in your case for socket 2011 V3.
I'm thinking of making a Xeon E5 26xx system in your case.
Issue is I don't know of good air coolers. I would be forced to use a 120mm AIO like the corsair H60.

Thanks...

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Hi,

was wandering if you know a good low profile cooler that fits in your case for socket 2011 V3.
Issue is I don't know of good air coolers. I would be forced to use a 120mm AIO like the corsair H60.

Thanks...

Try with this guys:

Maybe someone knows the better option, but you can start with this :)

mr.squishy

Average Stuffer
Aug 5, 2019
Hi,

Thanks...
I'm in the same boat, I'm doing cooler testing right now. Riba is right though, a dynatron cooler is probably the best bet.

Linero

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 9, 2017
Bloody hell, this forums... Again, a few weeks passed without any notifications from this thread. But no problem with others though.

On topic: These builds are looking very nice! I hope to keep seeing more.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Bloody hell, this forums... Again, a few weeks passed without any notifications from this thread. But no problem with others though.

Well that's odd, I get all the notifications, I use firefox and ublock with stock settings. But yeah, pretty weird.

I also hope to see more! :)

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018

it happens to me on other threads as well

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Hi guys, I just wanted to write something about shipping to US.

One package which was shipped in late March arrived 6 days ago, here is the tracking:

Here is my logic behind this. All shipments from Croatia to US first arrive in sorting/import center in NY, and then, after they clear the customs go to their final destinations in US via local USPS post, preferably by plane. But plane traffic is limited, and post office is probably having problems with man power right now.

Now, this package that arrived was destined to MA, which is relatively close to NY, and it still took 13 days from NY to MA. Compare that to 19 days it took from Cro to NY.

So I would say that the packages are in US, but USPS is generally slow with updating tracking and the local shipping is delayed.

Reactions: thelaughingman

ZivZulander

Trash Compacter
Jan 12, 2020
Hi guys, I just wanted to write something about shipping to US.

One package which was shipped in late March arrived 6 days ago, here is the tracking:

Here is my logic behind this. All shipments from Croatia to US first arrive in sorting/import center in NY, and then, after they clear the customs go to their final destinations in US via local USPS post, preferably by plane. But plane traffic is limited, and post office is probably having problems with man power right now.

Now, this package that arrived was destined to MA, which is relatively close to NY, and it still took 13 days from NY to MA. Compare that to 19 days it took from Cro to NY.

So I would say that the packages are in US, but USPS is generally slow with updating tracking and the local shipping is delayed.

Can confirm there's some kind of holdup with packages, at least one of the packages (keycaps) I'm expecting from China has been held up at JFK for more than a week now. Anecdotal, but there's probably some backlog, which isn't surprising given multiple covid-related factors that could delay processing and shipping even within the U.S.

Reactions: riba2233

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Can confirm there's some kind of holdup with packages, at least one of the packages (keycaps) I'm expecting from China has been held up at JFK for more than a week now. Anecdotal, but there's probably some backlog, which isn't surprising given multiple covid-related factors that could delay processing and shipping even within the U.S.

Yes, I would also add that they are probably dealing with the increased number of packages since people are less mobile and are surely ordering more stuff, both internationally and locally.

Reactions: ZivZulander

mr.squishy

Average Stuffer
Aug 5, 2019
Check this list out to find out which component will fit

alpenfoehn with a bottom 120mm noctua fan + very low profile memory is probably your best option

Your welcome
Not quite, the blackridge doesn't have options for x99 mounting. A quick glance at the link shows that. Nice try though.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Hi guys, I have an update.

Unfortunately I still can't ship to USA and many other countries. I am regularly updating the website with the shipping situation:

But other than that I can't do much, and I'm very unhappy about that. I hope the things will normalize soon.

I have few more black cases available. They are packed and will be shipped right away, so if you are from the one of the countries I can ship from, you can order via website. They will take a bit longer to arrive due to the shipping situation but hopefully not too long.

Also, there will be more B-stock cases in black and silver, for 109 USD plus shipping and VAT where applicable. I will put them on the site so you can buy them directly.

For USA folks, I can ship to Canada or Mexico, so that is an option if you can arrange shipping from there.

Thank you to all of you who supported me so far, thanks to you I can continue to design and make cases :) There are new designs in making and I can't wait to show them to you when they are ready.

Any word on the carry handle?

Sorry, not yet! But I'm working on them.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I just saw this awesome render of how the airflow should work on the new Nvidia founders edition cards (if the leaks are actually true):

Some people say that this design wont work well with console style cases, but it should work fine with P-ATX since it has vent holes on the back side of the case, so the second fan can draw air from somewhere, and the exhaust path is also very clear. It is also true 2-slot and reference height. I might do some renders later since the model is available on the grabcad.

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
your case wont be affected much but that flow is just too crazy, so both sides do intake and exhaust?