Completed SFFtime presents: P-ATX, the 9L case with ATX and AIO support!

Linero

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 9, 2017
So, I have come to the conclusion that this case is actually more appropriate for my use case (get it? :D) than the N-ATX; so I don't have to wait anymore. I am a bit late to the party since I did not pay attention all this time to the information around it though. I don't understand two things on top of all, if you don't mind clearing them for me please.
  1. "without HDD or AIO, SFX or flex supply - 370 mm" could imply that only 370 MM cards will fit if SFX/flex power supply is not used? I am sure I am misunderstanding that, and the actual options are WITH SFX or flex, right?
  2. When I proceeded to check how much the shipping costs will be to my country. It detected my country and the nearest city, as my actual city is not on the list. Does that mean I can not get it delivered to my city? I can not travel to other cities for the foreseeable future, so that would nullify any chance I have in acquiring this chassis. Please prove me wrong here.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
So, I have come to the conclusion that this case is actually more appropriate for my use case (get it? :D) than the N-ATX; so I don't have to wait anymore. I am a bit late to the party since I did not pay attention all this time to the information around it though. I don't understand two things on top of all, if you don't mind clearing them for me please.
  1. "without HDD or AIO, SFX or flex supply - 370 mm" could imply that only 370 MM cards will fit if SFX/flex power supply is not used? I am sure I am misunderstanding that, and the actual options are WITH SFX or flex, right?
  2. When I proceeded to check how much the shipping costs will be to my country. It detected my country and the nearest city, as my actual city is not on the list. Does that mean I can not get it delivered to my city? I can not travel to other cities for the foreseeable future, so that would nullify any chance I have in acquiring this chassis. Please prove me wrong here.

Well, I'm glad you changed your mind ?

1. Yeah it reads without HDD or AIO, and or with SFX or flex supply, should've wrote that a bit clearer lol. What GPU do you have in mind?
2. No, I can ship anywhere, don't worry! Can you type the city in manually? The shipping cost is based on country only, city doesn't matter.

youngdocument

Trash Compacter
Nov 15, 2018
Can the case be flipped on the stand so that the vents face the other direction? The case would go on the left side of my desk and it would be nice to have the components face me.

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
Ordered mine :)
I will be using my Z390I ITX motherboard, is the PCI-e cable included for that set up or is it just for those who will use ATX boards?
Im in love with the white version :)
I'll be posting pictures of the build as soon as I will have received everything.
I ordered mine about a month ago and it's still not even in the US ???

Linero

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 9, 2017
Well, I'm glad you changed your mind ?

1. Yeah it reads without HDD or AIO, and or with SFX or flex supply, should've wrote that a bit clearer lol. What GPU do you have in mind?
2. No, I can ship anywhere, don't worry! Can you type the city in manually? The shipping cost is based on country only, city doesn't matter.
Yeah, I did not realise how versatile it can be. The whole ITX/3 slots or ATX/2 slots is very attractive. I feel bad for getting my mind to open to this only now. Unfortunately, I could not wait and had to make a rushed build (that turned out very nicely with the 5700 xt pulse) because of black Friday. So, I am looking to buy this case for the future when I make a second build or upgrade this one. However, that might take a year or two until I actually start out building that. I feel silly but I have to buy this case because I know I will not find anything like it in future. I am 101% sure it's a great investment though!

Thanks for clearing things up regarding my questions. I didn't see a delivery information form to be filled on the website. I guess you take it from the paying paypal account then?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Can the case be flipped on the stand so that the vents face the other direction? The case would go on the left side of my desk and it would be nice to have the components face me.

Sorry but it can't, that option would make too much compromise for the design of the case.

I ordered mine about a month ago and it's still not even in the US ???

Yeah sorry, it's always same shit in the December, post offices are just over-capacity.

Yeah, I did not realize how versatile it can be. The whole ITX/3 slots or ATX/2 slots is very attractive. I feel bad for getting my mind to open to this only now. Unfortunately, I could not wait and had to make a rushed build (that turned out very nicely with the 5700 xt pulse) because of black Friday. So, I am looking to buy this case for the future when I make a second build or upgrade this one. However, that might take a year or two until I actually start out building that. I feel silly but I have to buy this case because I know I will not find anything like it in future. I am 101% sure it's a great investment though!

Thanks for clearing things up regarding my questions. I didn't see a delivery information form to be filled on the website. I guess you take it from the paying paypal account then?

That's right, I use paypal address.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I got some pictures for the white version that is currently available for purchase:

KidWeaBoo

Average Stuffer
Dec 12, 2018
I'm in for a silver one! These will be compatible with the upcoming handle right? I don't want to buy one if you're
Going to release a handle version later.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I'm in for a silver one! These will be compatible with the upcoming handle right? I don't want to buy one if you're
Going to release a handle version later.

If I make a handle (99% that I will) it will be compatible with the current version, yes!

Maybe, but maybe with 12 mm fan (scythe makes them). But I don't guarantee.

The reason I even asked is that wraith stealth coolers are 54mm yet its says on the front page that they fit.

From my measurement stealth is 51mm or 48 with removed collar.

Reactions: ZivZulander

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Little update, I have taken the masks to the anodization shop, and they said it should be done by the end of the next week (it's delicate operation, it's not easy to fix the pieces to the equipment so they can only do 10 pieces at the time).

So let's just hope that it will be done by then and that everything goes right! I'm sure it will, since I've optimized some steps in the process.

Reactions: Clipz98

Clipz98

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2019
Little update, I have taken the masks to the anodization shop, and they said it should be done by the end of the next week (it's delicate operation, it's not easy to fix the pieces to the equipment so they can only do 10 pieces at the time).

So let's just hope that it will be done by then and that everything goes right! I'm sure it will, since I've optimized some steps in the process.
Can we get pictures of the finished black and silver ones (or whichever one will be done next week) like you did for the white ones too?