Completed SFFtime presents: P-ATX, the 9L case with ATX and AIO support!

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
So approximately when can we order the updated cases? Before end of November?

Yes, I hope so! My CNC guy ordered the material, and said that it arrives on Friday. So at least the silver versions should be ready, black could be a bit late but I'm not sure yet.

Same... Why did that happen? I had to read three pages of replies just now.

I don't know, for me the notifications worked fine, but maybe some forum maintenance.

Reactions: CountNoctua

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
@Linero @riba2233 I think the notification issue comes down to having too many watched threads. I have no issues with notifications until I hit what I‘m guessing is a soft cap. It’s very frustrating b/c I have a lot of case threads I’m watching, and some days they are much busier than others, in turn making me hit that soft cap I’m guessing is there. There were 3 other threads I discovered I had stopped receiving notifications from, so I went back and I unwatched several threads I’m less interested in to hopefully prevent that from happening to the ones I’m much more interested in, like this one. I guess time will tell.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
What are the production runs looking like? size and ETA? did the first run sell out or is it not up yet?

I am currently finishing the first batch of around 100 cases. I haven't stared selling yet, but should pretty soon. Just need to out out one component, i have everything else ready.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Wood or metal doesn't matter to me! As long as it looks good and is durable!

Ok, I could make a wooden one that attaches to the holes where the top 60mm fans would go, would that be an option? I would limit the number of 60mm fans to just one.

Anything happening?

I just called the CNC guy, and he said that it will be done by next Wednesday. I really thought it would be this week, but unfortunately that's the reality of doing this business.

One more question for you guys, I know that some of you are really eager to get this case ASAP, so I was thinking that I could offer the version with raw brushed aluminum, with clear coat. Otherwise you would need to wait for anodization process. I know that you liked how the prototype looked with raw aluminum, so what do you think about that option?

duynguyenle

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 20, 2019
Ok, I could make a wooden one that attaches to the holes where the top 60mm fans would go, would that be an option? I would limit the number of 60mm fans to just one.

I just called the CNC guy, and he said that it will be done by next Wednesday. I really thought it would be this week, but unfortunately that's the reality of doing this business.

One more question for you guys, I know that some of you are really eager to get this case ASAP, so I was thinking that I could offer the version with raw brushed aluminum, with clear coat. Otherwise you would need to wait for anodization process. I know that you liked how the prototype looked with raw aluminum, so what do you think about that option?

I'm happy to wait for a fully anodised case tbh (am more of a matt black everything kinda guy)

Bowspin

Caliper Novice
Oct 16, 2019
I want to take advantage of a juicy upgrade kit containing an ATX motherboard but I'm scared that if anything happens and I can't get my hands on this case I end up having this motherboard that I can't put anywhere haha

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I want to take advantage of a juicy upgrade kit containing an ATX motherboard but I'm scared that if anything happens and I can't get my hands on this case I end up having this motherboard that I can't put anywhere haha

I can only say that I will do everything in my power to deliver these cases.

What MBO are you planning to get?

Bowspin

Caliper Novice
Oct 16, 2019
I can only say that I will do everything in my power to deliver these cases.

What MBO are you planning to get?

There is this bundle of a i5-9600kf, Asus Z390-A Pro and 16Go 3200 cl15 ram for 329€ which sounds very nice (at least in France)