Completed SFFtime presents: P-ATX, the 9L case with ATX and AIO support!

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, powder-coating is almost done, I'm taking the front panel to anodizing shop today (we had a holiday on Tuesday so I couldn't do it before) and I finally got the front USB cables (except for the ones that ended up in Brasil by mistake).
Awesome news!! What country are you based out of? (Is that where it would ship from?)

Reactions: riba2233

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Well, time to Google where that is. Lol :)

Edit: just east of Italy! :D (sounded like it might be near Siberia and I was right! .... Didn't pay too much attention in geography ?)

Lol ?

Yeah most people outside of Europe knows Croatia as a part of former Yugoslavia, but we had a few good results in sport (soccer, ski..) so some people knows for us because of that. And also the tourism, we are a very popular summer destination.

Reactions: CountNoctua

M-jeri

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 20, 2016
Lol ?

Yeah most people outside of Europe knows Croatia as a part of former Yugoslavia, but we had a few good results in sport (soccer, ski..) so some people knows for us because of that. And also the tourism, we are a very popular summer destination.

You can just say, "Hey my country was featured a-lot in that old show called Game of Thrones."

Reactions: riba2233

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Powder coating, whoo-hoo! ?

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
So if we want to use a 3-slot GPU we just move the PCI-riser standoffs to the other position? They are removable? Can we use other brands for the riser, or are the holes specifically for the ADT version?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
So if we want to use a 3-slot GPU we just move the PCI-riser standoffs to the other position? They are removable? Can we use other brands for the riser, or are the holes specifically for the ADT version?

Yes, you will just screw in the two standoffs in the other position (dual slot ones are fixed but they don't interfere).

I'm not sure for the other risers, maybe there are some with same spacing. Just keep in mind that this riser is right angled.

If you have the drawing for another riser you can forward it and I will check the compatibility.