Completed SFFtime presents: P-ATX, the 9L case with ATX and AIO support!

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Any update on the first batch? Maybe a rough ETA for when they will be available? I wanna be the first

It's going well, few more bends on the main frame and brushing aluminum panels. After that I'm sending parts to powder coating and anodization. I hope it wont take more than two weeks, but I really don't want to give any solid time frames. I will be reporting progress here, don't worry! :)

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Things are moving forward... ?

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
is there a provisional price for this? What is a rough figure to have this shipped to SEA (Specifically, Philippines).

Is there an alternative use for the back of the GPU if one is using ITX board? (it seem a prime area to mount or tape a 2.5 drive). For the AIO, was there a problem closing the panel?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Thank you guys :) I'm very excited to be in this phase ?

is there a provisional price for this? What is a rough figure to have this shipped to SEA (Specifically, Philippines).

Is there an alternative use for the back of the GPU if one is using ITX board? (it seem a prime area to mount or tape a 2.5 drive). For the AIO, was there a problem closing the panel?

Price will be 185 USD, and shipping to Philippines would be 48 USD economy (sea) or 60 USD premium (air, much faster).

Yeah, additional space can be used for 3 slot gpu, but I have not put ssd mounting holes there. They should be very easy to drill though.

No, there wasn't a problem, but still it was close and I would't pick AIO with really thick and stiff tubes.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
@riba2233 I apologize if this is answered else where, but what are the GPU length restrictions if we want to use a 120mm AIO or a 92mm AIO?

Progress is looking awesome, cant wait!

Sure no problem, with 120mm AIO it's 245 mm (max perf cards - 1080ti mini, 2070 super mini, 5700xt red devil), and with 92mm AIO it's 270 mm (reference cards).

Thanks! :)