Completed SFFtime presents: N-ATX - 14 L case with ATX mbo and psu, 4-slot gpu and 360mm rad support!

htowngator

Cable Smoosher
Jun 22, 2022
Hi all, I posted this on reddit, but was directed to send it here if you could help me with fitment questions.

Hi all, I'm currently in an O11 XL, but I'm using external radiator support with a Mo-RA3 --
I had this case because it was originally holding a bunch of radiators, but I went external and now it's a cavern on my desk that I want to shrink down. Unfortunately the components I have are rather large specifically the GPU and PSU.

GPU: 162.25mm tall with terminals, 287.5mm longPSU: 170 mm (L) x 150 mm (W) x 86 mm (H)
  1. Is the GPU going to fit? Height says 140mm which would be an immediate "no" I would imagine, but is that taking the CPU fitment into account? Without Terminals the GPU is 136.75mm so the water terminals are the additional 25.5 that would overlap the cpu area (which also has a block on it).
Thanks for the help.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Hi all, I posted this on reddit, but was directed to send it here if you could help me with fitment questions.

Hi all, I'm currently in an O11 XL, but I'm using external radiator support with a Mo-RA3 --
I had this case because it was originally holding a bunch of radiators, but I went external and now it's a cavern on my desk that I want to shrink down. Unfortunately the components I have are rather large specifically the GPU and PSU.

GPU: 162.25mm tall with terminals, 287.5mm longPSU: 170 mm (L) x 150 mm (W) x 86 mm (H)
  1. Is the GPU going to fit? Height says 140mm which would be an immediate "no" I would imagine, but is that taking the CPU fitment into account? Without Terminals the GPU is 136.75mm so the water terminals are the additional 25.5 that would overlap the cpu area (which also has a block on it).
Thanks for the help.

Hi,

I am working on a new version of N-ATX which is slightly taller, so your psu and gpu will fit. You might have to use angle adapters for the gpu power cables, but they might just fit as is.

htowngator

Cable Smoosher
Jun 22, 2022
Hi,

I am working on a new version of N-ATX which is slightly taller, so your psu and gpu will fit. You might have to use angle adapters for the gpu power cables, but they might just fit as is.
Wow, that'd be awesome. I have smaller PSU cables that are silicone soft wiring and will bend with more ease if I need to use that.

do you have any timeframe for it? 2 months? More?

Reactions: rfarmer

Ilovelongstories

What's an ITX?
New User
Aug 21, 2022
Hi riba, question
How long does tubing need too be for a 360mm radiator. I'm seeing if I can reuse my kraken x73 but I'm not sure if the tubing would be long enough.