Completed SFFtime presents: N-ATX - 14 L case with ATX mbo and psu, 4-slot gpu and 360mm rad support!

Magic35

Chassis Packer
Jan 27, 2021

Some parts needed for the build arrived 😅. Now just waiting for the case so I can finally downsize to a SFF PC.

Reactions: riba2233

Talyrius

Average Stuffer
Jun 27, 2018
Yeah, it's a shame. I was going to order one, but I reconsidered after looking over the shipping rates. I don't care how much longer the wait for USPS would have been, the money saved would have been worth it to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: thelaughingman

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Yeah, it's a shame. I was going to order one, but I reconsidered after looking over the shipping rates. I don't care how much longer the wait for USPS would have been, the money saved would have been worth it to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
still better than having to find proxy for many of us in SEA 😔

• Sad
Reactions: Talyrius

starvegal

Cable Smoosher
Apr 17, 2021
Loved seeing the drop announcement today!

I'm considering getting custom cables even if I could stuff in the ones from my ATX PSU. I currently have a single PCI-E cable feeding my GPU because that's all that came with the PSU, and I'd like to fix that. It'd also be sick to have white cables with the white case. What lengths are recommended for ATX PSU with ATX mobo and GPU in lower position?

Also, it's a long shot, but there should be no issues with 3090 FE, right?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
With the launch being next Friday when do you expect the cases to ship out? End of the weekend?

I should have all cases packed by then, and will ship around 10/day in the order of purchase so they should all be shipped by May 21st if everything goes according to plan :)

the price is actually not too bad at all! just shipping is a giant PITA! 😒

Thanks! Yeah I know, shipping situation sucks but it is really out of the ordinary and I hope it will get better soon.

Are you sure? USPS has been really terrible lately, packages arriving anywhere from 6-10 weeks and some of them even arriving damaged. I don't think that is really worth saving 12 USD which is the difference between standard package and EMS option. Trust me, it is worth it and since most of my customers are from US, I really can't risk that much with USPS, I am sorry.

Loved seeing the drop announcement today!

I'm considering getting custom cables even if I could stuff in the ones from my ATX PSU. I currently have a single PCI-E cable feeding my GPU because that's all that came with the PSU, and I'd like to fix that. It'd also be sick to have white cables with the white case. What lengths are recommended for ATX PSU with ATX mobo and GPU in lower position?

Also, it's a long shot, but there should be no issues with 3090 FE, right?

Thanks; for my build that has itx board, atx supply and 267mm long gpu I went with 40 cm for 24pin, 50cm for 8-pin, and 15 cm for gpu (it should be longer for 3090 since it has power connector in the middle, maybe ~25cm). For ATX board you can shorten 24 pin to 35cm probably.

No, 3090FE should work great in this case :)

What timezone is that? So I can prepare to order it

We plan on launching it around 20:00 central EU time (GMT+2) :) Thank you!

Magic35

Chassis Packer
Jan 27, 2021
I ended up purchasing one of the Black P-ATX V2 that you restocked recently, the "N" would have been a wasted on me since I didn't plan on water cooling the system. So if you see a order from P.R. that's me.
PS I know the NH-L12S is not compatible with P-ATX, so I ordered a new cooler.

Reactions: riba2233

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I ended up purchasing one of the Black P-ATX V2 that you restocked recently, the "N" would have been a wasted on me since I didn't plan on water cooling the system. So if you see a order from P.R. that's me.
PS I know the NH-L12S is not compatible with P-ATX, so I ordered a new cooler.

No problem and thank you a lot, I am sure you will enjoy your new case :) What cooler did you get?

Magic35

Chassis Packer
Jan 27, 2021
Went with the ID Cooling IS47K since I have really tall RAM (Trident Z Neo). It only need to cool a 3700x, so it should suffice. Really excited to build in it.

Na, thanks to you for being extremely helpful, nice and engaged with the community, also for creating these awesome little cases lol.

👍

Magic35

Chassis Packer
Jan 27, 2021
actually it is the ID Cooling IS-60 EVO ARGB which uses the same heatsink, but I plan to only use the bottom 92mm fan, since with 120m fan on its 64mm tall. or Do you have a better recommendation?

duynguyenle

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 20, 2019
actually it is the ID Cooling IS-60 EVO ARGB which uses the same heatsink, but I plan to only use the bottom 92mm fan, since with 120m fan on its 64mm tall. or Do you have a better recommendation?

I don't know if it's *technically* better, per-se, but I have a Scythe Shuriken 2 that I keep around for when I run temporary test builds, and it's pretty decent for the size/cost. 58mm tall and does not overhang the RAM slots. If you're space-limited, it's a pretty neat little cooler (not to be confused with Scythe Big Shuriken 2, which is much bigger)

Reactions: Magic35

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com

It should be fine for 3700X, there are better coolers but don't sweat it if you already ordered this one.