Salvo Studios
Oct 11, 2017
International Shipping

UK: $66 (UPS)
Australia/New Zealand: $88 (USPS)
Germany: $64 (USPS)
Taiwan: $75 (USPS)
Canada: $45 (USPS)

These include around a $20 reduction from the actual fees because that is my average shipping cost the US. They are only estimates and in our current economic climate things might change drastically by the time the S402 is ready to ship. Also, VAT/import duties & taxes are not considered and will need to be paid by the recipient.

Shipping information
Package Dimensions: 15" x 14" x 4"
Weight: 9lb 8oz (estimate)

Edit: I'm going to reach out to my UPS adviser to see if I can get them to reduce their international prices. If I receive an update from them I'll post here.

timolee

Efficiency Noob
Nov 28, 2019
International Shipping

UK: $66 (UPS)
Australia/New Zealand: $88 (USPS)
Germany: $64 (USPS)
Taiwan: $75 (USPS)
Canada: $45 (USPS)

These include around a $20 reduction from the actual fees because that is my average shipping cost the US. They are only estimates and in our current economic climate things might change drastically by the time the S402 is ready to ship. Also, VAT/import duties & taxes are not considered and will need to be paid by the recipient.

Shipping information
Package Dimensions: 15" x 14" x 4"
Weight: 9lb 8oz (estimate)

Edit: I'm going to reach out to my UPS adviser to see if I can get them to reduce their international prices. If I receive an update from them I'll post here.
One order from Singapore please.

grsychckn

SFF Guru
Original poster
Salvo Studios
Oct 11, 2017
One order from Singapore please.
Sorry, I just now saw your message. I'm not sure what you're asking but I've not yet started taking orders. This will happen soon (< 12 hours from now).

Shipping to Singapore looks like it will cost around $66. I need to test my website today to ensure the real-time quotes are accurate. Shipping is an awful thing.

Edit: I've decided on a flat rate for international shipping. All I need to do now is figure out the sweet spot so I don't end up subsidizing shipping at my cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allhopeforhumanity

grsychckn

SFF Guru
Original poster
Salvo Studios
Oct 11, 2017
Just send out e-mail regarding pre-orders. Link to pre-orders is here:

Notes:

1. There is a limited number pre-orders available. I want to be able to build up my inventory so I can sell off the shelf rather than from my receiving department (living room).
2. Estimated shipping date is May 29th. This date is fluid as I await the fabricator to finish and ship the parts to me.
3. There will be a QA on the parts to ensure that adjustments I made just before production are there and that the major parts fit as intended.
4. Shipping costs are flat rate right now, I reserve the right to adjust the cost after the pre-orders. I will not adjust the shipping costs of pre-orders themselves.

Edit for accessory updates:

1. I will have the horizontal mats photographed as soon as they arrive and will be priced at $19.
2. Demciflex filters will be delayed as their office was closed through the end of April so I neither have a price or expected availability date, though I'm working on it.
3. Vertical stand mats will be included with each S402.

Last edited:

MORDOCtheGREAT

Cable Smoosher
Jul 22, 2019
Awesome! I just pre-ordered mine. Strange thing happened though. My Credit card was denied. I can see where it was charged and refunded immediately but, my debit card worked. Just thought you might want to know.

Also, vertical mats included? I didn't know that was going to happen. Can't wait.

Reactions: grsychckn

brenno263

Efficiency Noob
May 3, 2020
Sorry, I just now saw your message. I'm not sure what you're asking but I've not yet started taking orders. This will happen soon (< 12 hours from now).

Shipping to Singapore looks like it will cost around $66. I need to test my website today to ensure the real-time quotes are accurate. Shipping is an awful thing.

Edit: I've decided on a flat rate for international shipping. All I need to do now is figure out the sweet spot so I don't end up subsidizing shipping at my cost.

Done :)

Also, do you have a ballpark estimate for weight of the case?

grsychckn

SFF Guru
Original poster
Salvo Studios
Oct 11, 2017
Awesome! I just pre-ordered mine. Strange thing happened though. My Credit card was denied. I can see where it was charged and refunded immediately but, my debit card worked. Just thought you might want to know.

Also, vertical mats included? I didn't know that was going to happen. Can't wait.
Thank you! Interesting. I would have changed my webhost but that I just paid for another year. I don't like their shipping options as I pretty much have to do everything by weight or flat rate - nothing in between.

grsychckn

SFF Guru
Original poster
Salvo Studios
Oct 11, 2017
I forgot to add to please e-mail me if you are currently working in the medical field. I want to offer you a small token of my gratitude. Please include your occupation/specialty and where you are currently serving.

grsychckn

SFF Guru
Original poster
Salvo Studios
Oct 11, 2017
Update: I never posted an image of the fine texture black powder coat sample I have. I will do that tonight. Pre-orders are nearly sold out which shocks me. Thanks to all who have purchased - I will do my best to keep everyone updated on shipping dates.

Jerdz

Trash Compacter
Nov 13, 2019
Is it fine that I preorder but not have it shipped yet? I really want to wait for the acrylic side panels. Thanks!

grsychckn

SFF Guru
Original poster
Salvo Studios
Oct 11, 2017
Pictures of the paint sample. I think it looks great and I hope you do as well.
Is it fine that I preorder but not have it shipped yet? I really want to wait for the acrylic side panels. Thanks!
I can reserve a unit for you. Don't pay as I would rather avoid the liability of holding onto a paid order for so long. Just shoot me an e-mail with your shipping information and I'll tag one for you. That way you can change your mind without any commitment.

grsychckn

SFF Guru
Original poster
Salvo Studios
Oct 11, 2017
Update: I just took down the pre-order page so I can focus on prepping the existing orders to ship. I have not received word from the fabricator regarding a status update - I will contact them today to check-in.

I am still waiting for a few components to arrive. Shipping has been quite slow on everything lately. Currently, I'm waiting for the front buttons and the vertical pads to arrive. If I don't receive those before the chassis arrive I might have to delay shipping for the pre-orders.

I will try to give another update late this evening or early tomorrow morning.