Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

emadman

Cable Smoosher
Jan 31, 2020
Hello did also my first loop on 2600x + rtx2080ti solo lt and barrow gpublock (inspired by optimum tech video) and it works great. I just made some cut in bottom and a custom top for better air flow
How's the pump noise when the fans are running low RPM?

RedJlve

Efficiency Noob
Feb 28, 2020
Any plans to expand shipping country list or are the purchases outside the list of destination countries handled individually?

Allhopeforhumanity

Master of Cramming
May 1, 2017
So the weak magnetic side panels are a main complaint I read online. How bad is it really?

It's not the magnets strength that most people have had issues with, its the adhesive coming off after prolonged heating. To maximize their hold, clean the panel with Acetone and then isopropyl alcohol before sticking down the strips, then put a heavy object on them for an hour or so. My V1.0 beta held out under daily HTPC/Gaming loads for more than a year without issues, but eventually on a particularly hot day gave out. You can always put a few dots of super glue on to enhance the hold as well, but I ended up epoxying on some N52 NdFeB magnets as I started hauling it around to LAN.

esselunga

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 4, 2020
Hi guys! Is it ok to run a m2 storage device (as unique storage device in the build) without heatsink in the back of the mobo?
Does it heat up too much? If yes, could it damage the riser cable that is above it?

cldskt

Trash Compacter
Mar 5, 2020
Probably not with Steck but in a separate product
Please make it happen! Kinda hard to find an aesthetically pleasing SFF case with 55-60mm thick GPU yet. With many of the aftermarket cards that are thicker than 2-slot (especially in Asia), I'm sure there is a market for it.

Reactions: Dazr87

emadman

Cable Smoosher
Jan 31, 2020
@Nouvolo - what is the thread on the thumbscrews for the stack side panel. I'm building out a custom loop and my GPU + fittings are too thick for the case. I want to design 3d print a set of standoffs to make it fit. My 6/32 and M3 screws don't thread into the mount points on the case so I'm not sure what screws I should be using here.

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
@Nouvolo - what is the thread on the thumbscrews for the stack side panel. I'm building out a custom loop and my GPU + fittings are too thick for the case. I want to design 3d print a set of standoffs to make it fit. My 6/32 and M3 screws don't thread into the mount points on the case so I'm not sure what screws I should be using here.
All screws for Steck should be M3