Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
hey guys,
ordered the case,
whats the best option for a 2080 TI? i was gonna get the asus but realized its too thick at 54mm? steck specs say 45mm max.

and then, for case fans, i wanted to install an eisbaer 240 AIO for the cpu, in the extension hat. that only leaves room/mounting holes for one additional case fan, at the bottom, correct?

not sure about the 2080ti unfortunately.

Correct, 1x 120mm would fit underneath the PSU in that configuration.

Make sure you get the eisaber 240 LT because the standard version is too tall.

brownelvis

Trash Compacter
Jun 5, 2019
What screw size do I need for standoffs to increase the spacing for the glass panels? Would a standard motherboard M3 standoff work? I just need <5mm of additional clearance.

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Another "killer" Steck setup??? by Lightstruck⚡️ intro by @randomfrankp on YT.

Pouascail

Efficiency Noob
Jul 18, 2019
Hello all,

I am an "almost" happy new steck owner,

I received my steck today but without the stack unit

could you tell me how the bundle was sent to you :
-1 global parcel
-2 distinct parcels
-2 parcels attached together

Very pleased with the quality,

Regards,

brownelvis

Trash Compacter
Jun 5, 2019
Any alternatives to the top panel on the case? I find it very restrictive, taking it off instantly drops gpu temps by several few degrees. I have some hastily attached 120mm fan grills as a makeshift solution but its pretty ugly

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
are there any reviews demonstrating temps in this case? Can't seem to find many
A few on Reddit r/sffpc perhaps this link will help you find something, might have to do a little digging through posts. :) https://www.reddit.com/r/sffpc/sear...sr=on&include_over_18=on&sort=relevance&t=all some things to note, although temps won't be too much different, posts about a year ago are from community testers, posts from 9-4 moths ago are probably v1.0, and the most recent (within the last 3 months or so) are probably v1.1(currently what is for sale). The changes are pretty small, thermally speaking, but the newest revision does allow for a 120mm fan under the PSU, which was only a 92mm fan before(v1.0). This can help, although there isn't a lot of ventilation for the 120mm fan, it still can help a little. :)

Reactions: dzpliu