Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

LexImatx

Trash Compacter
Mar 31, 2019
Pretty much exactly how I found this site lol. Started looking at smaller cases, saw the H200i, then the Node 202, then the Dan, Loque, Steck... Yeah I think purely from an expandability standpoint, I'm going to go with the Steck. It just feels like the better choice and gives more options on the build.

Also, I do like a nice clicky power button!

What would be a good Air Cooler for this? I was looking at the Alpenfohn Black Ridge or the Cryorig C7 Cu. Amd stock fans will barely fit i think
Honestly sounds exactly the same as the cases I was looking at!

Unfortunately, I'm a little lost when it comes to low profile air coolers, but the Nouvolo website has some hardware specs HERE.

Reactions: Dazr87

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Pretty much exactly how I found this site lol. Started looking at smaller cases, saw the H200i, then the Node 202, then the Dan, Loque, Steck... Yeah I think purely from an expandability standpoint, I'm going to go with the Steck. It just feels like the better choice and gives more options on the build.

Also, I do like a nice clicky power button!

What would be a good Air Cooler for this? I was looking at the Alpenfohn Black Ridge or the Cryorig C7 Cu. Amd stock fans will barely fit i think

Go with the Noctua NH-L12S, at 70mm it just fits in the Steck and will be a much better cooler than the Black Ridge or the C7.

JustinDulay

Caliper Novice
May 3, 2019
But I can confirm that a G12 + H55 fit in the Steck just fine.

This is very helpful!

I'm actually thinking about getting a dual stack unit as well, and go a little crazy with dual Asetek 240mm 670LT (low profile pump block to ensure the GPU doesn't go beyond 2 slots like with the Kraken X52).

8bitmega

Minimal Tinkerer
May 10, 2019
I hear your concern with the fan being too close the side panel. Wouldn't the perforations allow for sufficient airflow?

bernieyee

Caliper Novice
Apr 30, 2019
I guess I will be e-mailing them to see what is going on.

Probably better to just post here and hope Nouvolo (Bosco) replies. He was on yesterday according to his profile, so he must've seen our comments. I also emailed him about possibly paying extra for express shipping (as I really wanted to build the system during the long weekend) but he never gave me a follow-up.

On a side note, while I haven't had the case in yet, I received my Big Shuriken 3. I would not recommend using it with a Strix Z390I because of the large heatsink shroud that hovers over the I/O. Some of the fans hover 1-2mm above the heatsink.

Anyone know how much heat would be transferred if the fins touched? I might end up either just returning it for another motherboard. Will have to do some testing.

Reactions: VladG

JakeRadden

Efficiency Noob
Apr 12, 2019
Ordered April 12th.

His Twitter says all orders would have tracking on Friday (yesterday).

Still no tracking. Getting increasingly frustrated with the lack of transparency as to the status of US order fulfillment and timeline.

Reactions: bernieyee

bernieyee

Caliper Novice
Apr 30, 2019
Ordered April 12th.

His Twitter says all orders would have tracking on Friday (yesterday).

Still no tracking. Getting increasingly frustrated with the lack of transparency as to the status of US order fulfillment and timeline.

Yes, I agree. I think everyone would appreciate a reply or status update for transparency reasons.

I'm not irked that the shipment is delayed, but I am irked when I see that Bosco has been online on the forums (according to his profile) and hasn't given us an update on the situation.

LexImatx

Trash Compacter
Mar 31, 2019
Yes, I agree. I think everyone would appreciate a reply or status update for transparency reasons.

I'm not irked that the shipment is delayed, but I am irked when I see that Bosco has been online on the forums (according to his profile) and hasn't given us an update on the situation.
The only thing I would say is that sometimes the site doesn't notify me when there has been comments on this thread.
Maybe give them the benefit of the doubt and hopefully you'll have a response soon.

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
The power button has a nice click to it which is weirdly important to me for some reason...
We have the same "weird" taste for power button "click" ? . Took me a long time to find the right switch with the click that I want for myself. Glad you like it also.

Many details and aspects of this case is chosen as what it is now coz I like it myself, just as another enthusiast, like you guys.

Reactions: VladG and LexImatx

Luffy24

What's an ITX?
Apr 27, 2019
So are you able to fill orders in a timely manner now? Don't really feel like dealing with long wait time. Had enough of that nonsense with Louqe.

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
The only thing I would say is that sometimes the site doesn't notify me when there has been comments on this thread.
Maybe give them the benefit of the doubt and hopefully you'll have a response soon.

Let me know if anybody still hasn't got their tracking info (orders up till 14 May).

Thanks for your patience. It's been hard to get hold of people when there is a 12 hours time zone difference....and hence the 2-3 days difference from my announcement. Next time I will adjust for buyers expectation ?. And LoL hope not being too harsh on my level of service, comparing with others (not trying make excuses)

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
So are you able to fill orders in a timely manner now? Don't really feel like dealing with long wait time. Had enough of that nonsense with Louqe.
So far we have fulfilled all orders within 2 weeks (best) to 1.5 months (worst) period. You judge whether this is good or bad, especially when you have mentioned Louqe.

We have some stocks in LA warehouse now, depending on availability quickest you can now get it in US is about 2 weeks. Next bulk shipment will arrive in another 3 weeks.

Reactions: indyfromoz

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com

Tracking info sent out by email. Let me know if you haven't received it. Sorry, status online, but I was actually not at my desk.