Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Me too, but I will b getting ac powered usb hub.
3 more days to KS launch
Answered in FAQ: Are there any connector ports at the front of the case?

We have decided to go without front ports in our design as our aim is to maintain that minimalist style. We feel that omitting front ports should not affect usability too much as there are numerous amount of ports available at the rear of all motherboards these days.

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com

Jay@tekeverything is working on it

Last edited:
Reactions: Chinaman and chyll2

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018
So the Kickstarter is launching tomorrow, but what is the date the cases will start shipping? I need a case as soon as possible, but seems like my options a limited and it's a waiting game.

Last edited:

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
So the Kickstarter is launching tomorrow, but what is the date the cases will start shipping?...
I will hit the "launch" button in Kickstarter tomorrow. It's my first time launching a campaign there, so we will see. But from what I have read so far buyers/backers can withdraw their pledge/order anytime before the campaign ends. If that's the case I can only "safely" ship out when the campaign ends (successfully) and the pledges/orders are locked.

Mistercloudz

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 22, 2018
Hmmm this might be the best time to invest in this. I currently use nzxt h200 case and been wanting to switch to a sff case. Originally, my choice was the Louqe ghost s1. Due to the shipping costs and wait time, I waited out. Plus, seeing this case includes a window side panel would be great for my build with Corsair 240mm aio.

I currently live in California and I would like to think delivery might be faster to arrive. Hmmmm. Let’s see what happens when it launches kick starter. :)
Hopefully I can fit a total of 4 fans in this case (maybe).

Allhopeforhumanity

Master of Cramming
May 1, 2017
Hmmm this might be the best time to invest in this. I currently use nzxt h200 case and been wanting to switch to a sff case. Originally, my choice was the Louqe ghost s1. Due to the shipping costs and wait time, I waited out. Plus, seeing this case includes a window side panel would be great for my build with Corsair 240mm aio.

I currently live in California and I would like to think delivery might be faster to arrive. Hmmmm. Let’s see what happens when it launches kick starter. :)
Hopefully I can fit a total of 4 fans in this case (maybe).

You should definitely be able to fit 3 with the stack unit: 2 up top and one under the PSU.

Delivery should be significantly more prompt than the Ghost. He managed to get me a review sample to Denver in a matter of days whereas a buddy of mine here had months go bye before he saw his S1.

Reactions: chyll2 and fabio

Mistercloudz

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 22, 2018
You should definitely be able to fit 3 with the stack unit: 2 up top and one under the PSU.

Delivery should be significantly more prompt than the Ghost. He managed to get me a review sample to Denver in a matter of days whereas a buddy of mine here had months go bye before he saw his S1.
Can’t wait

Last edited:

evq

Average Stuffer
Jan 30, 2019
Just pledge double the amount ;). If you want 2 sets of different colors, you can just pledge for each color. Different colors are separated into different rewards.
How will the shipping cost calculated for 2 units?

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Will the cases still ship if the kickstarter is not funded? Probably going to cop this week
If the Kickstarter project does not reach its goal. All backers money are returned. That means nothing will be shipped as a result of the campaign. But we will move to sell directly online through our website.