Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
yes we are using pre-production copies. The space was originally meant to be used for 2.5" device but I think most of us went using only m.2 drives which left that space empty.

evq

Average Stuffer
Jan 30, 2019
yes we are using pre-production copies. The space was originally meant to be used for 2.5" device but I think most of us went using only m.2 drives which left that space empty.
thanks for sharing. cant wait for this case. Referred a frd to the KS & he pledged one unit.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018

One can put a SSD 2.5" drive between the PSU and the front pannel. :)

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
What happened to the glass panels? I'm not a big "glass and RGB EVERYTHING" guy but it seems like the glass panels should be the significant separator from the S1/A4's.
Was planning on pledging for a x2 pack, but don't want to buy without the glass option.

Atlas787

Trash Compacter
Jan 31, 2019
What happened to the glass panels? I'm not a big "glass and RGB EVERYTHING" guy but it seems like the glass panels should be the significant separator from the S1/A4's.
Was planning on pledging for a x2 pack, but don't want to buy without the glass option.

As allhope points, the base unit + stack comes with glass, but the double stack doesn't because if you already have the 2 glasses for the sides, it's useless to get another 2. Unles you planned to do a shelf or something with them ;)

evq

Average Stuffer
Jan 30, 2019
No such luck. I tried mobile, App, and desktop. The glass panels are no longer backer options. They used to be the first option.
From my understanding, each stack c/w 1 set glass panel. However if u go for the 2xstack, it still c/w 1 set of glass panels instead of 2 sets, as the bundle still has only 1 steck main unit. So no point giving u 2 set of glass panels (4pcs of glass)

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Rewards
1x stack bundle => 1 stack expansion, 2x glass panels
2x stack bundle => 2 stack expansion, 2x glass panels (not 4x)

stack expansion (only) reward is removed because each backer can only pick 1 reward per project

Atlas787

Trash Compacter
Jan 31, 2019
Hey guys, I'm thinking about coolers and I ended up with two options, even if the Corsair H100i is the best quality, I'm more driven towards the Celsius S24 because it's supposed to be reaaaally silent, or the NZXT X52 because of the looks of the pump.

My doubt lies on the fact that the pump of the S24 has the tubing coming out of it straight. Will it fit in the case? With glass panel obviously

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
Rewards
1x stack bundle => 1 stack expansion, 2x glass panels
2x stack bundle => 2 stack expansion, 2x glass panels (not 4x)

stack expansion (only) reward is removed because each backer can only pick 1 reward per project

So just to verify; The glass panels are universal/reversible right? So if you wanted to buy the 2x stack bundle, you could use one glass panel each on the CPU or GPU side right?

Last edited:

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
So just to verify; The glass panels are universal/reversible right? So if you wanted to buy the 2x stack bundle, you could use one glass panel each on the CPU or GPU side right?

Yes the 2 glass panels are identical, and they are for both sides of the case, i.e. CPU side and GPU side. Want to emphasize again, that AIO or double fan would be required in the stack expansion if you are using glass panels (for ventilation). Glass panels basically block ventilation to the sides, but bottom-top ventilation still possible.

Reactions: AMv8-1day