- Jan 31, 2019
Okay, so as long as the damage is due to shipping problems, the customer is covered.Yes we will replace parts if damaged in transit or in manufacturing. There will be a certain process for replacement:
- list of damaged parts
- photos of damaged parts
- Nouvolo and buyer discuss on issues involved
- Nouvolo will send replacement parts if agreed as defect (in transit and manufacturing)
- *For complete replacement, buyer requires to send back to Nouvolo first, shipping costs is paid by buyer
Such process will be clarified in the Kickstarter campaign.
- Nouvolo provides 1 year warranty
- Warranty does not cover buyers making changes to the parts (modding) or damage during installation
- Nouvolo reserve the rights for final judgement for replacement on the parts involved, depending on whether the issue is within manufacturing tolerance
- *Nouvolo needs to be very careful with complete replacement to protect itself from buyers taking advantage to obtain multiple units from a single purchase.
Separate panels will be sold apart? Specially TG panels, because if I dropped one next year, I would like to get a replacement, paying obviously!
Thanks for answering to everything, it makes the new buyers like me trust the project so much!