Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cutterpaul

Cable Smoosher
May 23, 2020
Hi guys,

I didn't check the progress the last few weeks. Has the first batch been shipped? If so I haven't gotten any notice of that. Could my Order be stuck somewhere?

Last edited:

Vir

Average Stuffer
Apr 26, 2020
It's gotten pretty quiet here indeed.
I'm still waiting for my case to arrive too, aparrently @SammyXXM shipped it on 7th August...
If you have a shipping number you could call your national customs and check. Our customs sometimes shelve the package for up to two weeks.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
If you have a shipping number you could call your national customs and check. Our customs sometimes shelve the package for up to two weeks.
I have not received a trackingnumber, not via message here nor in my anthecase account. I've messaged SammyXXM a few days ago about it but no reply yet.

Reactions: Vir

Vir

Average Stuffer
Apr 26, 2020
I've followed the thread for 2 years now, and I understand that the road to production is incredibly hard. I'm going to have to get another case. Don't mean to sound self-important, but I'm unfortunately out of time. I wish you all the best of luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Houdini

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
No worries, I totally understand. I myself had many moments where I was tempted to just get a different case that is readily available, and I'm also kinda running out of time right now...

Waiting for my (supposedly) shipped case is worse than waiting 2 years for it to be actually produced lol

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
I am very sorry that production has moved so slowly. It was probably not worth taking on production with so few prepaid orders. As a result, I couldn't get good prices and a place in the production queue. The entire batch was deeply unprofitable, and I don’t know if it makes sense to launch a second line if there will not enough orders. I'm looking forward to feedback from @Houdini when he gets his W19, and if everything is ok, I'll start shipping other orders and try to start preorder for the second batch.

idgas

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2021
Thanks for the updates. I am still looking forward to receiving and building in it. Since I ordered a reservoir too, I probably wouldn’t mind waiting for them to ship together if they will not be like a year apart.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
My case and stand have arrived :) @SammyXXM A few of the metal discs are loose but I guess I will just glue them to the sidepanel again. One can argue that this is annoying but I don't think it's an issue worth fixing for now and I would just ship the cases. In the end it's your and your other customers call though.
Maybe it was even me who ripped them off when removing the plastics without taking off sidepanels...

Will share pictures and more impressions probably on the weekend, might even get to build the system.

Last edited:

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Just quickly tried to see if my waterblocked GPU actually fits heightwise, during research I calculated it to be an extremely tight fit... Turns out I can't even get it in to test as I can't get around a corner, stupid 3090FE design :D I might need to disassemble some parts of the case. Good thing it's all screwed and not using rivets.

I hope to actually have time to build tomorrow, then I'll take proper time to figure it out. Stay tuned...

@SammyXXM is there a manual or something? Not that it's needed, more out of interest and maybe to double check. Also what's the bag of screws for that was attached to the case?

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Just quickly tried to see if my waterblocked GPU actually fits heightwise, during research I calculated it to be an extremely tight fit... Turns out I can't even get it in to test as I can't get around a corner, stupid 3090FE design :D I might need to disassemble some parts of the case. Good thing it's all screwed and not using rivets.

I hope to actually have time to build tomorrow, then I'll take proper time to figure it out. Stay tuned...

@SammyXXM is there a manual or something? Not that it's needed, more out of interest and maybe to double check. Also what's the bag of screws for that was attached to the case?
The bag contains screws for MB and 2x2.5 drives. Also there is 2x rubber for stand. The manual will be ready by tonight. The most obscure part of the build process is installing the GPU, I'll try to post this part by noon.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
I did it! Took me about 10h but the build is up and running. My fingers hurt like hell from tightening all the fittings and working in tight spaces. Will do a more in depth write-up maybe tomorrow.

I figured out how to install GPU, but thanks for the manual anyway @SammyXXM . What I couln't figure out is how to secure the PSU in the back position. I cannot push it close enough to the frame to be able to screw it in...

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
I did it! Took me about 10h but the build is up and running. My fingers hurt like hell from tightening all the fittings and working in tight spaces. Will do a more in depth write-up maybe tomorrow.

I figured out how to install GPU, but thanks for the manual anyway @SammyXXM . What I couln't figure out is how to secure the PSU in the back position. I cannot push it close enough to the frame to be able to screw it in...
We need photo!

Reactions: Cutterpaul

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
We need photo!

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
May you show us a detailed spec of build and temperature at minimal fans RPM and max load CPU&GPU?
CPU: Ryzen 9 3950X, stock
GPU: 3090FE, UV to 1650@737mV (yes, there is a small performance hit with this setting)
MB: Asus B550-I
Rad+Fans: Magicool G2 Slim 360 with 3x Phanteks T30

Ambient temp: I don't know, outside it's 25C, I guess it's around 20 in my room...

IDLE temps:
CPU: 32
GPU: 26
Coolant: 27
Fan RPM: 520 (they can go lower but I always want at least some airflow)

LOAD temps (10min Cinebench loop + Unigine Heaven):
CPU: 74 (package power 144W)
GPU: Core 57, Hotspot 69, Memory 76 (with UV, max power draw is 250W)
Coolant: 43
Fan RPM: I've applied a curve based on coolant temp, the max RPM reached during test was 1070, keeping the coolant at 43C

Overall I'm really happy with the temperatures. But I don't know if they are good temps...
Especially with the low noise the system makes I can't complain. Sometimes, the loudest parts are the pump and the bad coil whine of the 3090.

(link to full res https://i.postimg.cc/0jvdSq7g/fullLoad.png)

Last edited:
Reactions: SammyXXM

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
CPU: Ryzen 9 3950X, stock
GPU: 3090FE, UV to 1650@737mV (yes, there is a small performance hit with this setting)
MB: Asus B550-I
Rad+Fans: Magicool G2 Slim 360 with 3x Phanteks T30

Ambient temp: I don't know, outside it's 25C, I guess it's around 20 in my room...

IDLE temps:
CPU: 32
GPU: 26
Coolant: 27
Fan RPM: 520 (they can go lower but I always want at least some airflow)

LOAD temps (10min Cinebench loop + Unigine Heaven):
CPU: 74 (package power 144W)
GPU: Core 57, Hotspot 69, Memory 76 (with UV, max power draw is 250W)
Coolant: 43
Fan RPM: I've applied a curve based on coolant temp, the max RPM reached during test was 1070, keeping the coolant at 43C

Overall I'm really happy with the temperatures. But I don't know if they are good temps...
Especially with the low noise the system makes I can't complain. Sometimes, the loudest parts are the pump and the bad coil whine of the 3090.

(link to full res https://i.postimg.cc/0jvdSq7g/fullLoad.png)
Just fantastic! This is exactly what I had in mind when I started developing W19. It remains to solve the issue with the damn panel fasteners, I had a couple of ideas.
P.S. You can plug the fans into different connectors and turn off 2 fans when the system is idle

Last edited:
Reactions: Cutterpaul

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Just fantastic! This is exactly what I had in mind when I started developing W19. It remains to solve the issue with the damn panel fasteners, I had a couple of ideas.
P.S. You can plug the fans into different connectors and turn off 2 fans when the system is idle
Yes, I could. But at 500RPM I cannot hear them anyway :)
Yeah another one came off just now...The structure of the sidepanel is plastic I assume? If it was metal there would be no issue

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Yes, I could. But at 500RPM I cannot hear them anyway :)
Yeah another one came off just now...The structure of the sidepanel is plastic I assume? If it was metal there would be no issue
Did you manage to solve the problem with the PSU?
Yes, it's plastic. There were many metal samples, but they have a different problem, too thin metal is needed, it is very easy to deform.
I'll try to use an industrial stapler to hammer the staples in the reciprocal places for magnets

Reactions: Houdini

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Did you manage to solve the problem with the PSU?
Yes, it's plastic. There were many metal samples, but they have a different problem, too thin metal is needed, it is very easy to deform.
I'll try to use an industrial stapler to hammer the staples in the reciprocal places for magnets
Yes I just solved it. Had to really press my power cable into the PSU and then press with force the whole assembly into position