Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Why not? It's a slightly overlength (default lenght is 10cm), but it doesn't affect anything. The distance between screw holes should be 108mm.
Thanks for the answer.
I wasn't sure if straight is ok or if the riser needs to be left-angled/right-angled/reversed/etc..
Ok cool then I will measure the screw hole distance when I receive it and keep the riser if it fits.

Can we expect to receive the case before August?

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Hey @SammyXXM , I've got another question. The screenshot is the front view of the case.

How much space is there on the backside of the GPU PCB to the sidewall? Thanks

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Hey @SammyXXM , I've got another question. The screenshot is the front view of the case.

How much space is there on the backside of the GPU PCB to the sidewall? Thanks

It is required to subtract the thickness of the frame and small components from the calipers data, the total space is ~ 7 mm. Measured on an A4000 from the PCB surface.

Last edited:
Reactions: idgas and Houdini

idgas

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2021
Thanks for the detailed measurements. It goes without saying, but no active backplates allowed. 😆

Have others’ cases shipped? My LOBOs arrive today, and my other parts are ready as well.

Reactions: sos and Houdini

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Thanks for the detailed measurements. It goes without saying, but no active backplates allowed. 😆

Have others’ cases shipped? My LOBOs arrive today, and my other parts are ready as well.
Yes haha I just wanted to see if maybe some copper plate or so can be added.

LOBO is very interesting! Please keep me/us updated on how it performs in the W19

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Yes haha I just wanted to see if maybe some copper plate or so can be added.

LOBO is very interesting! Please keep me/us updated on how it performs in the W19
LoBo is a great product. I've been designed own pump/waterblock combo for W19/D17, but stopped after finded LoBo's thread, hehe. Difference was been only 2 mm tall and flow route.

Last edited:

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
Received the case today.
The case is quite solid, weighs about 3.5kg (i have stainless steel one) and feels very strong inside - the insides panels do not bend and everything sits very firmly. I have not been able to build pc yet, because my EKWB 240 basic doesn't fit :(
Cons: the magnets on the panels fall off pretty quickly, @SammyXXM say he will replace it.
I think I'll hold it until I get to the custom water-cooled build.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Any shipping update?
Will the magnets be already fixed on those cases?
Shipping was delayed to solve the problem with a magnets fixing. The glue has been replaced and now shows good strength. I need doing some more tests to make shure everything is ok. Shipping will start on Wednesday if test will be passed successfully

Reactions: sos and Houdini

Poplarfoam

What's an ITX?
New User
Aug 10, 2022
Hi, is everything in the shop in stock and ready to ship? I’d like to purchase a stainless frame, sides, stand and reservoir.