Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Yes, unfortunately, due to illness and other restrictions of the pandemic, the dates have been shifted. I want to provide you with a great product that does not look like a DIY but a premium one. This was the only way to achieve production with limited funds - to choose a higher quality manufacturer with a longer shipment time. I am very sorry that this happened. Please expect product in January.

osin17

Caliper Novice
Sep 10, 2019
Hello Sammy,
Thanks for your information. The delay is still ok for me. Premium product is something very important and i can wait more until you give us finished product.
Thanks

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
Already messaged Sammy about a refund since my plans changed, I know there was a few that posted about being interested but missed the first batch. Someone who is interested might be able to take my place.

This case is beautiful, but with my new place I have no where to actually “show case it” so it will get mounted behind a Tv, which I can’t bring myself to do for a $300 case!

Last edited:

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Already messaged Sammy about a refund since my plans changed, I know there was a few that posted about being interested but missed the first batch. Someone who is interested might be able to take my place.

This case is beautiful, but with my new place I have no where to actually “show case it” so it will get mounted behind a Tv, which I can’t bring myself to do for a $300 case!
@SFFMunkee

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
Cheers for the tag, mate. Will run it past the Minister for War and Finance

I’m waiting for Sammy to get back to me about accepting my refund request. I can PM you or send him your name once he processes it so that you can get in my place if you get the approval.

mike1104

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 27, 2021

Hey man have you already canceled and somebody took your spot? I would love it if its still available. Was gonna put in an order on the website but would rather do that

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
Hey man have you already canceled and somebody took your spot? I would love it if its still available. Was gonna put in an order on the website but would rather do that
Go for it pal, I was gonna take @mirinjesse's but opted to go ahead with my own custom design - maybe shoot a PM and see if it's still going.

Reactions: mike1104

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
I messaged Sammy for a refund, but have not received it yet. I also told him you were interested in ordering.

BeerNsoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 12, 2017
Love the fabric "ventilated panel". Reminds me of the speaker cover on my guitar amps. Looks real classy. Have you done any testing of the fabric panel vs a typical perforated panel? Curious for reasons... that involve hack saws, 3d printing, etc. :)

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Love the fabric "ventilated panel". Reminds me of the speaker cover on my guitar amps. Looks real classy. Have you done any testing of the fabric panel vs a typical perforated panel? Curious for reasons... that involve hack saws, 3d printing, etc. :)
Performance of a fabric are almost the same as a perforated sides. I just got bored of the endless identical perforated boxes. :). The case has no a 3D printed parts except for the custom power connector.

Reactions: BeerNsoup

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Any news?
Got the sample yesterday! Very impressive quelity. Almost all ok but it need some correction. Sorry for a phone's foto: