Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daizychi

Case Bender
New User
Dec 29, 2021
here is one starter edition since @mirinjesse left the queue. To buy the case at the old price PM me.
I can't seem to send a pm. I'm not sure if it's cause I'm new here. I'm interested in "mirinjesse" queue spot if it's still available.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Good news. The 3090FE has been confirmed to be compatible with the W19.

More info tomorrow.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
So, two key features has been confirmed. But there is a problem with the power supply unit - it is really very tightly there. Possible collision with FAN connectors and 8-pin CPU connectors on some MB models. Boards with a radiator on memory's VRM are not supported. It is also strongly not recommended to use an air cooler. I managed to install the IS-30 (92mm fan) with great difficulty. On the one hand, part of the problem is my Chiftek 650 CSP, which has very protruding modular connectors - with Coolermaster 850 there should be fewer problems. I still can increase W19's height +5mm or leave it as is with this restrictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runamok81

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Boards with a radiator on memory's VRM are not supported.
Do you mean heatsinks on the VRM?

With future proofing in mind - and I don't want to put only weak hardware into this case - it would be great if things like this ITX board can fit.
CPUs get more powerful, VRMs need to keep up and we will need heatsinks..

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Also on the PSU, usually the space between the connectors and the fan-side is bigger than between connectors and non-fan-side.
Not sure about your PSU though.

But for example SF750 mounted with fan down the connectors are higher up and maybe don't block fan headers or so.

The coolermaster looks even better for that i think

JDuval

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 8, 2020
If 5mm is all you need to avoid blocking motherboard headers with a worst case scenario PSU, I'd probably add those 5mm...

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Do you mean heatsinks on the VRM?

With future proofing in mind - and I don't want to put only weak hardware into this case - it would be great if things like this ITX board can fit.
CPUs get more powerful, VRMs need to keep up and we will need heatsinks..
There's always is alternative MB, heatsink position depends of VRM allocation design:

Also on the PSU, usually the space between the connectors and the fan-side is bigger than between connectors and non-fan-side.
Not sure about your PSU though.

But for example SF750 mounted with fan down the connectors are higher up and maybe don't block fan headers or so.

The coolermaster looks even better for that i think

You are right, the fan-side is bigger. W19 design assumed the fan-side is on right (or the bottom in horizontal mode):

On Saturday I will buy 850 PSUs and run tests. If users need room for a heatsink, I will increase the height of the case.

Last edited:

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
If 5mm is all you need to avoid blocking motherboard headers with a worst case scenario PSU, I'd probably add those 5mm...
Yes, the 5mm problem seems ridiculous. But keep in mind, throughout the development, the case became more and more and more in order to satisfy all the wishes of the users. It has already grown to ATX in height and depth, and the only thing that distinguishes it now is its thickness. 10L turns into 10.5, after increasing heigth we got 10.7

JDuval

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 8, 2020
Yes, the 5mm problem seems ridiculous. But keep in mind, throughout the development, the case became more and more and more in order to satisfy all the wishes of the users. It has already grown to ATX in height and depth, and the only thing that distinguishes it now is its thickness. 10L turns into 10.5, after increasing heigth we got 10.7
Yeah that's fair, I understand where you're coming from!
Will be interesting to see with a different PSU that doesn't have the connectors sticking out so far.