Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

someuser

Efficiency Noob
Oct 6, 2021
I would like to order your case but I did find not sufficient information about the durability of the fabric or steel/aluminum (thickness, finish, alloy) you are using.

Also, how the fabric reacts to stains / everyday greases, since I'm expecting many to travel with this case in a backpack.

Thank you.

Reactions: osin17

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
I would like to order your case but I did find not sufficient information about the durability of the fabric or steel/aluminum (thickness, finish, alloy) you are using.

Also, how the fabric reacts to stains / everyday greases, since I'm expecting many to travel with this case in a backpack.

Thank you.
To be honest, I didn't expect my case to be used in heavy duty :). 6082T6 anodized aluminum frame, polyester fabric, same as boombox

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
The first batch - 30 pcs. The planned date is 3-4 weeks of November. At the start, only gray fabric and 3 frame colors are available.

Given your target of 30 orders before production can start, do you plan on opening this up to other sources to try and hit that 30?

What happens if you do not hit 30 by x date, will we be refunded?

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Given your target of 30 orders before production can start, do you plan on opening this up to other sources to try and hit that 30?

What happens if you do not hit 30 by x date, will we be refunded?
Production starts anyway. And there are about 10 pсs left. I tried posting on a well-known forum, but there is no reaction at all. If you can help, it will be great!

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
Reddit deleted my post because "it's commercial." If you want to make chargeback, it is possible at any time till 10 october.

OH NO! I want this case to replace my sentry replica - I was kidding about the "referral credit" haha.

No interest in one of those kick start platforms?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
To dispose project on crowdfunding platform now need a really mighty team. It's no longer "platform for inventors" :(
I suggest following what @Houdini said. You have to register as a vendor on the subreddit to make posts like that. I'm sure you'll get lots of attention that way.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Do you have measurements of how long the 4/8pin CPU cable and 24pin MB cable need to be? Planning on doing/getting custom cables.