Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, the components are packed very tightly, I had to tinker:

3090FE with real (i hope) dimensions (really huge thing, some design changes need to be made) :
Is there room for the PSU extension to plug in the SFX PSU? Was the modular connectors size and the cables accounted for to not collide with EPS, fan connectors? Some boards even have heatsinks there. Also at just 125mm without the PCI connector, will there be room for the power connector on the 3090 FE?

Reactions: NinoPecorino

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Is there room for the PSU extension to plug in the SFX PSU? Was the modular connectors size and the cables accounted for to not collide with EPS, fan connectors? Some boards even have heatsinks there. Also at just 125mm without the PCI connector, will there be room for the power connector on the 3090 FE?
Yes, there are some tricks with custom PSU cable. Modular cables not intersect across mobo connectors:

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Can you please measure the minimum distance from the 3090 body to the protruding part of the power connector?
I've send you a PM.
It would need a minimum of 15mm space between the case and the card if you route the cables like in your drawing.
But I guess 15mm is crazy tight and 20mm would make things easier.

Another thing: in your CAD the PSU has connectors facing down to MB and the power plug out the back. Corsair PSU have power plug on opposite side of connectors

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
I've send you a PM.
It would need a minimum of 15mm space between the case and the card if you route the cables like in your drawing.
But I guess 15mm is crazy tight and 20mm would make things easier.

Another thing: in your CAD the PSU has connectors facing down to MB and the power plug out the back. Corsair PSU have power plug on opposite side of connectors
My silverstone PSU is also set up that way (connectors facing opposite direction.) Might actually help with routing depending on what you have next to the PSU/motherboard as far as radiator, hard drives etc.

Last edited:

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
Set up like a Corsair or like the one in the CAD image?
Sorry, like a Corsair where the PSU plug is directly opposite to the modular connections for the MB/graphics card.
However, I think they have designed it so there is an extension cable to the back of the PSU that attaches to the back of the case, but in the CAD I do not see the room for that to sit.

Real layout pictures may help avoid the confusion.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Sorry, like a Corsair where the PSU plug is directly opposite to the modular connections for the MB/graphics card.
However, I think they have designed it so there is an extension cable to the back of the PSU that attaches to the back of the case, but in the CAD I do not see the room for that to sit.

Real layout pictures may help avoid the confusion.

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
Really tight tolerances, but man do I want this case. I have the sentry 2.0 now and want to upgrade as this looks to be better suited to handle cooling (through the ability for AIO or additional fans/flow through via the mesh panel).

do you have final list of confirmed fitment yet? Wondering if my thermalright 47mm cooler will fit until I go custom loop.

Reactions: thelaughingman

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Really tight tolerances, but man do I want this case. I have the sentry 2.0 now and want to upgrade as this looks to be better suited to handle cooling (through the ability for AIO or additional fans/flow through via the mesh panel).

do you have final list of confirmed fitment yet? Wondering if my thermalright 47mm cooler will fit until I go custom loop.
Agree on the tolerances as there still needs to be room for the extension cable. Also this cable might need some extra length in case some PSU have the connector at a different location.

But if you have a custom extension coming with the case then I'm all for it 👍

I think a 47mm CPU cooler will fit easily given the ~60mm thickness or so that the AIO has

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Agree on the tolerances as there still needs to be room for the extension cable. Also this cable might need some extra length in case some PSU have the connector at a different location.

I think a 47mm CPU cooler will fit easily given the ~60mm thickness or so that the AIO has
CPU IHS height = 8mm from PCB surface
PCB thickness = 1.5mm
MB standoff = 6mm (safe minimum)

Unsure what the total internal clearance is but keep those values in mind.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com

CPU IHS height = 8mm from PCB surface
PCB thickness = 1.5mm
MB standoff = 6mm (safe minimum)

Unsure what the total internal clearance is but keep those values in mind.
47 mm AIR cooler supported. PSU custom cable tested and will included in pack.

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
Pre-order will start tomorrow at anthecase.com. PM me to get voucher discount code.
Do you have a planned number that you need to kick off manufacturing or will you start in batches? If preordered tomorrow do you have any initial target date for shipping?

Do you have confirmed colors that will be available and when the additional color sides will be available as well? (i.e. I saw a picture of gray and blue, but I would prefer all gray)

osin17

Caliper Novice
Sep 10, 2019
Hello,

I want to know if you still want to release 2 version (D17, W19)?
if is it always the case, Do you still have layout for the D17?
In case I just want to use a 65w processor with a full gpu size the D17 seemed to be good. But plans are gone.

Thank you 😊

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Do you have a planned number that you need to kick off manufacturing or will you start in batches? If preordered tomorrow do you have any initial target date for shipping?

Do you have confirmed colors that will be available and when the additional color sides will be available as well? (i.e. I saw a picture of gray and blue, but I would prefer all gray)
The first batch - 30 pcs. The planned date is 3-4 weeks of November. At the start, only gray fabric and 3 frame colors are available.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Hello,

I want to know if you still want to release 2 version (D17, W19)?
if is it always the case, Do you still have layout for the D17?
In case I just want to use a 65w processor with a full gpu size the D17 seemed to be good. But plans are gone.

Thank you 😊
D17 will be avialable in 1Q 2022

Reactions: osin17

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
So, now it's version with AIO compatibility, right? i can fit for ex 240aio + RTX 3080/3090FE?
And about PSU, on silverstone render i can't see on/off button. My Corsair SF750 have it.