Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
So, now it's version with AIO compatibility, right? i can fit for ex 240aio + RTX 3080/3090FE?
And about PSU, on silverstone render i can't see on/off button. My Corsair SF750 have it.
The power supply unit equipped with a power button must be turned on before installation. Yes, you can fit 240 AIO along with 3090. But, keep in mind, the case developed for fully liquid cooling. So, optimal case usege is 360 rad full custom loop.

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
The power supply unit equipped with a power button must be turned on before installation. Yes, you can fit 240 AIO along with 3090. But, keep in mind, the case developed for fully liquid cooling. So, optimal case usege is 360 rad full custom loop.
Yep, that's nice. I wanna make custom loop but in future, for now i can do AIO + air GPU.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Pre-order will start tomorrow at anthecase.com. PM me to get voucher discount code.
browsing the website as of writing - navigation is not intuitive to say the least and there's no info on the product page -further improvements are definitely needed IMO.

in terms of SKUs - is the starter edition just the aluminium frame + fabric mesh? I assume so since it is the same price: 163 + 35 = 198

Reactions: DrHudacris

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
browsing the website as of writing - navigation is not intuitive to say the least and there's no info on the product page -further improvements are definitely needed IMO.

in terms of SKUs - is the starter edition just the aluminium frame + fabric mesh? I assume so since it is the same price: 163 + 35 = 198
The site is still under construction, i just need to enable people to pre-order.

The starter edition has mirrored stainless steel frame.

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
The site is still under construction, i just need to enable people to pre-order.

So it's version from main post:
W19
External dimensions: (W x H x D) 66 mm x 440 mm x 345 mm.
Support AIO up to 360 mm and custom loop with radiator thickness of up to 39 mm (with 25mm fan).
supported two DDC pump (with dual top).
CPU coolers up to 47 mm high.
GPU size up to 330x130x63 (in 240rad mode or air cooling mode) or 215x130x63 (in 360rad mode).
Mini-ITX mobo.
2x2,5" SSD.
SFX and SFX-L PSU.
And mirrored stainless steel, right?

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Can you also put on website what will be included in the package? (Standoffs, GPU riser cable, power extension cord, ...)?

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018

okay so just to sum up:
  • Gunmetal is aluminium frame
  • Aluminium is aluminium frame
  • Starter edition is mirrored stainless steel frame
correct?

just want to make sure people get what they actually want. cheers!

Reactions: SammyXXM

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
I wondered if the holes in the front help with airflow..because the case is designed with direct air throughflow as you say.
And it could look super clean and sleek without the front holes.
I know you're close to or even in production already 😅

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
I wondered if the holes in the front help with airflow..because the case is designed with direct air throughflow as you say.
And it could look super clean and sleek without the front holes.
I know you're close to or even in production already 😅
This helps when using a GPU with a standard air cooler blowing hot air in all directions. This holes gives an additional -2 ° C. In the case of liquid or the new 30XX FE cooling, this is of course useless.

Last edited:

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
Soo i pull the trigger and order starter edition hehe.
I think assemble so tight case will be pain in ass, but i hope it will be nice.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Mined some more bitcoin, purchased the remaining coins and pulled the trigger on the starter edition too!
I'm so excited