Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Any more update on W19 prototype? What is a conservative estimate on general availability?
Hi guys, sorry for the silence. Unfortunately, due to the road accident, the timing has changed slightly. Nevertheless, the second generation of the prototype has already been received, the indigogo company will appear soon. Second generation enhancement: two pumps dсс, one 2.5" ssd in stock, improved ventilation, improved structure stiffness. Theoretically AIO 240/360 support! And still within 10L volume)

Last edited:

Barracuda727

Average Stuffer
May 27, 2018
When we can buy Anthe W19, and can U upload some pics, where we can find web page for purchase, on pic above is this final panel side or something such as prototype side because its not looking good, make hexagonal holes all across panel or glass side panel that would be great.....more pics please.....

Reactions: ten13th

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
When we can buy Anthe W19, and can U upload some pics, where we can find web page for purchase, on pic above is this final panel side or something such as prototype side because its not looking good, make hexagonal holes all across panel or glass side panel that would be great.....more pics please.....
i think, there will be two option: backed on indiegogo and preorder on the site. Sales will begin in December. The company will start on next week. Of course, there is prototype on the pic above. But third proto will have hexagonal holes. I want to compare the noise level. Just keep in mind that the side grill are just a frame for a fabric mech (see first post). We are waiting for more pics on Monday.

Last edited:

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Thank you for respond cant wait anymore....I really wanna see final product, and is there offical web site for preorder or u made it later.....
The official site will also start next week. Please be patient) Anyway you can get your w19 until New Year. First 100 backers get exclusive W19 look and special price: stainless steel frame and graphite fabric. It's look nevermore will be in production. And all at 160€ with full kit.

Last edited:

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
i think, there will be two option: backed on indiegogo and preorder on the site. Sales will begin in December. The company will start on next week. Of course, there is prototype on the pic above. But third proto will have hexagonal holes. I want to compare the noise level. Just keep in mind that the side grill are just a frame for a fabric mech (see first post). We are waiting for more pics on Monday.
When comparing the prototypes, please make sure to not just compare the noise levels but the noise vs cooling performance.
I could imagine the hexagonal holes to restrict airflow more than just straight lines.
We don't see the structure anyway because of the fabric so I would go with whatever shape has the best noise-to-performance ratio, even if it is ugly 😃

Reactions: sos