Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

karu

Efficiency Noob
Oct 5, 2020
is the top of the case(in desktop orientation) of mesh like material kind of like the t1? Just curious based off your profile pic. Only cause kinda like the effect of the cpu block glow through the t1 mesh lol

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
is the top of the case(in desktop orientation) of mesh like material kind of like the t1? Just curious based off your profile pic. Only cause kinda like the effect of the cpu block glow through the t1 mesh lol

It will be fabric mesh on steel frame for HiFi look, like phanteks air:

Sixtyfo

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 22, 2020
It looks to me that in this orientation there isn't any room for typical gpu pci-e connectors on the outside of the card.

For cpu + gpu watercooling maybe allowing for a 280mm radiator would be enough?

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
It looks to me that in this orientation there isn't any room for typical gpu pci-e connectors on the outside of the card.

For cpu + gpu watercooling maybe allowing for a 280mm radiator would be enough?
There is 270° riser:

I tried to add a 280mm radiator, but it increases the case size dramatically.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
I think he means there is no space for the PCIe power connector which comes out from the top on most cards. At least from your pictures it looks that the case can only support that specific RTX FE card you put in there?

Oops... :( It's really my fail. So then I'll add a custom L-shaped connector to the kit.
Something like that:

Vir

Average Stuffer
Apr 26, 2020
New AMD cards are 120mm wide. Not sure if we'll see thinner PCBs down the road. Just a heads-up.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
https://preview.redd.it/kvn0jgdv93o...bp&s=9ed008ce0f0552241587a032531b5bd8bc174d7d

So, if we have a slightly shorter GPU, we can fit a mini pump/res in there, as in the FormD T1. Can you add a mounting place for a mini pump/res? (Beside the GPU)
Also will be super useful for custom loops
There is no room under GPU for fullcover fitting. Adding 30mm will increase the case height to over 410mm. But i think you can use this solution:
Alphacool NexXxos GPX Pro Solo

Or you can wait my next project that turns a case into a piece of art . "Dark Tower Pro DX1000" :) Dual 560mm radiators ought to be enough for anybody, any GPU compatible, DDC dual pump, SFX PSU etc. at 19L. but this is not quite SFF.

Last edited:

gil

Efficiency Noob
Feb 11, 2020
how's thickness of side cover panels? it seems to be supported sfx psu, if it'll be choosen 62mm+3mm and cut 1mm inside of that panel...isn't it? ?

I just thought about the system should be got enough power having 240mm water cooling with 3 slot GPU

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
how's thickness of side cover panels? it seems to be supported sfx psu, if it'll be choosen 62mm+3mm and cut 1mm inside of that panel...isn't it? ?

I just thought about the system should be got enough power having 240mm water cooling with 3 slot GPU

Alas, even if I make a cut out on side panel, i cannot place the sfx there. SFF is a way of compromise. Here's what I found in flex format: Flex 700W

Last edited:

SFF Watercooled

Master of Cramming
Sep 26, 2020
There is no room under GPU for fullcover fitting. Adding 30mm will increase the case height to over 410mm. But i think you can use this solution:
Alphacool NexXxos GPX Pro Solo

Or you can wait my next project that turns a case into a piece of art . "Dark Tower Pro DX1000" :) Dual 560mm radiators ought to be enough for anybody, any GPU compatible, DDC dual pump, SFX PSU etc. at 19L. but this is not quite SFF.
That's not exactly WHAT I meant... If we have a SHORTER GPU, we might have the room to put the mini pump/res to the right of the GPU. (If you even know what I mean)
Plus, the Eisstation 40 DC-LT and the DC-LT 2600rpm pump together only have a thickness of ~50mm, so they will most DEFINITELY work if there is a shorter GPU.

Last edited:

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
That's not exactly WHAT I meant... If we have a SHORTER GPU, we might have the room to put the mini pump/res to the right of the GPU. (If you even know what I mean)
Plus, the Eisstation 40 DC-LT and the DC-LT 2600rpm pump together only have a thickness of ~50mm, so they will most DEFINITELY work if there is a shorter GPU.
Ok i see. But why?

SFF Watercooled

Master of Cramming
Sep 26, 2020
Because it allows for more customizability, like CPU blocks, better pumps, etc...

Also the DC-LT 3600rpm is available too