NCASE M1 V6 info

DrunkenMercenary90

Caliper Novice
Sep 8, 2019
Yeah, that is already fixed in the 6.1: they now ship it with the cable with the corner on the other side.

And they also sell that other cable on the store: https://ncases.com/products/m1_power_cable

But out of stock, unfortunately.

Personally, I will get that one from taobao :

Was not aware there is a v6.1 already! For now I'll just live with it, but good to see it's already fixed. Not sure how I feel about spending a 15$ + shipping for a cable. Is this limited to users with a Corsair PSU, or this issues happened for all PSU's on the v6?

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015
In that case :D Will be notified when it comes back in stock. What country you from, maybe that matters regarding shipping costs?

Canada (Like it says on the Rush stamp, eh). I don't think Ncase charges for shipping for any of the M1 accessories. There was no shipping cost for the ODD Top Panel I ordered in early March, either.

Reactions: DrunkenMercenary90

itsfuze

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 17, 2020
Is anyone in Australia selling an NCase M1 in either colour? My order was cancelled due to the shipping restrictions and I have a 3 slot GPU :(

III-Nitrides

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 3, 2020
Just pre-ordered the silver ncase as my first foray into sff. After 9 years, I'm finally getting around to updating my old i5-2500k (to an r7-3700x). Super excited!

Does anyone know if the c14s fits on the MSI b450 board in this case with a full size 92mm at the back? Or will I need to get a slim one?

liyi0522

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2020
Ordered on April 13. It will be my first SFF build. I am going to move my 9 years old lga 1155 rig into it. Purchased itx board from eBay, all I need is SFX PSU.

thom911

Case Bender
New User
Apr 19, 2020
What is the maximum length for 240 sized radiators in the bottom and side positions? I’m looking at the XSPC TX240 Crossflow and it’s 297mm long. Installing this as side radiator would add the benefit of extra fill/drain ports compared to the shorter non crossflow version.

XSPC TX240 Crossfow dimensions: 125 x 20.5 x 297mm

IanKen

Efficiency Noob
Jul 29, 2019
What is the maximum length for 240 sized radiators in the bottom and side positions? I’m looking at the XSPC TX240 Crossflow and it’s 297mm long. Installing this as side radiator would add the benefit of extra fill/drain ports compared to the shorter non crossflow version.

XSPC TX240 Crossfow dimensions: 125 x 20.5 x 297mm

I've got two tx240s in mine. To get the bottom one to fully fit I had to grind down clearance on the USB cable housing and place the fans under the rad. The side one fits with no issues.

thom911

Case Bender
New User
Apr 19, 2020
Do you have the normal TX240 or the crossflow version?
I will not use the front usb and audio connentors. Only the power button is needed.

SFF4ML

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 25, 2019
Has anyone tried the 240mm AIO Arctic Liquid Freezer II in the case? Was it difficult to bend the tube, and is there enough room for a 92mm fan on the rear? (Also, which itx motherboard are you using for that AIO?)

KojimaDaGoat

Cable Smoosher
New User
Sep 27, 2019
Any issues with fitting front I/O cables with Asus' DTX motherboard and bottom-mounted 25MM fans? Heard it has been for some people...

You should be okay, just takes a bit more time to route them, can't ever remembering having any issues when I had my front IO panel on. However, I changed it to the blank IO panel as I found myself not using them.

Reactions: LegendsofMace

tmoney24

Case Bender
New User
Mar 10, 2020
Finally seeing some movement through customs after being stuck for 15 days. Can't wait.

Same here man! The wait sucks, but cant do much about it.

I literally ordered more than a month ago.
It just arrived in LA from Taiwan as of the tracking updates.

SenseiMela

Efficiency Noob
Apr 22, 2020
Well MultiDoc was faster there, very nice of you to ship yours to him for free. Otherwise I would've, since I'm not using mine either.
As it happens, I too need the mounting brackets, does your offer still stand? I could venmo you or something.

Thanks!