NCASE M1 V6 GPU Compatibility List

season2003

What's an ITX?
New User
Nov 7, 2020
I don't think it's a different cooler. It's way to expensive to produce different coolers for practically the same card. Mass producing the same will get the cost down. I sent them an email about this, and I'll get back to this when I get a reply
Edit: maybe the 3080 has the cooler placed in a slightly different way, so that the cooler on top is in a different place. Because the components used on the board are different/higher or something
I have just got my hands on a Zotac 3080 non oc and it fits perfectly with the front io removed.
I have tried with the front IO on and found out that the end of the IO cable is touching the third fan other than that there is no problem for me to fit it in. Btw my case is v6.1 but it should be the same as v6.

Anders

Chassis Packer
Sep 13, 2019
I emailed EK they said that 29mm is with everything including the block, gpu and the backplate, so I think it should fit.

By the way, if it does not bother too much, would you please help me to measure the width of the water cooled XC3?(Block GPU and backplate) how much headroom for the bottom fan? just try to confirm that this new water block fits or not.
Thank you so much!

Ah, I don't have the XC3. I was using dimensions in the diagrams provided by EKWB.

Reactions: wzhalex

r3fl3x

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 9, 2020
Hi all,

Just found out about this forum and was looking for a RTX 3070 that can be easily deshrouded and be flush with A12x25.
INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 3070 ICHILL X4 seems like a good choice.

Heatsink looks beefier than most if not all, has no tabs and looks like perfect 2 slot. I have the older v5 case but hopefully it won't be a problem. What do you guys think of it? And what about Inno3d? Are they reliable in your opinion?

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
why are those cards so long, I havnt bought AMD in a long time, think my last 3rd party card was XFX. do you think others will be small? what about reference cards...
The reference cards are fairly compact. 267mm x 120mm x 50mm for the 6800x, same dimensions except 40mm for the 6800.

Xdrqgol

Efficiency Noob
Oct 18, 2020
Sorry if it is a stupid question, but what is the "BEST" AIO you can fit in Ncase M1.

I have Fractal S24 and DAMN it is a pain in the ass to install it... I am not able to :( although it has been super good, I cannot use it :(.

Any other option that could easily fit ?
thanks in advance <3

TheGentleChainsaw

What's an ITX?
New User
Nov 11, 2020
I wouldn't call that a stupid question, Xdrqgol, but it does seem kinda off-topic unless Necere wants to make this a more general "hardware compatibility" thread. (For what it's worth, I just bought a Kraken X53 because that's a solid option, if not necessarily "THE ABSOLUTE BEST", and because the builds that I've seen tell me that it should almost definitely fit.)

Reactions: Xdrqgol

Xdrqgol

Efficiency Noob
Oct 18, 2020
Thanks for the reply, the issue i see with Fractal S24 , its due to the tubes being too stiff , definitely fits but I would not recommend it in this case because of being not flexible enough :(, seems like it will break :D

Tuxinator94

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 20, 2020
This has already been confirmed but I will add my build here too in the hope it will help others.

I got the Asus RTX 3070 TUF in v6.1 case. The fit was tight like everyone else has said. I managed to fit the card without removing anything other than the exterior panels and the side mounted fan mount.

The card clears the front panel with USB ports in and I used @radnox lego anti sag to prevent the fan from clipping the front panel cables. Looking at the case from the front, I used a 2x2 stacked with 1 full height and 2 flat pieces high and a 1x2 for the right.

Some pictures of the setup: