New data for V6 on your web page? Mini-DTX compatible? New GPU clearance for V6? New SFX position?

davbojic

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jul 23, 2019
Hello. I made preorder on Ncase M1. That will be my first PC build from start. When you will change new dimensions and description for new version v6 on your web page (because now is data for v5)? Can you confirm compatibility Ncase M1 with asus AMD AM4 X570 Mini-DTX motherboard (can you put exact size)? Also now when you change some internal things in v6 what is the maximal dimension for GPU (length, height, thickness). If we put 2-slot GPU can we put 2x120mm fan under GPU 25mm thickness or we have to put 15mm thickness fan? What is change for SFX PSU in V6?. Sorry about a lot of questions. Thanks.

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Hello. I made preorder on Ncase M1. That will be my first PC build from start. When you will change new dimensions and description for new version v6 on your web page (because now is data for v5)? Can you confirm compatibility Ncase M1 with asus AMD AM4 X570 Mini-DTX motherboard (can you put exact size)? Also now when you change some internal things in v6 what is the maximal dimension for GPU (length, height, thickness). If we put 2-slot GPU can we put 2x120mm fan under GPU 25mm thickness or we have to put 15mm thickness fan? What is change for SFX PSU in V6?. Sorry about a lot of questions. Thanks.
First of all, congratulation on your purchase, welcome to the forum and best of luck to your first build!
There are some things you need to know however...

SFFLab =/= SFF.network

Yes it originated here, the founders can be found here, but it is a separate (business) entity altogether.

Secondly, your question should be directed to vendor subforum for NCASE, as you'll gather more attention of ncase owners or would be owners rather than not.

Thirdly, DTX is a industry standard size (one I've just heard these past couple months admittedly) and the dimensions are available if you just look it up. I believe DTX is just ITX with two pcie slots instead of one, and ncase m1 does supports it. With it being sandwich style case I'll say not many things change on the gpu side, but on the mobo side you'd probably get less room to put bottom rad. I don't own one so can't say for sure - head down the link and ask there for better, more accurate answers.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
@davbojic I'd appreciate it if you didn't spam - you PM'd me the same question, and not getting a response within twenty minutes, you posted it here. (and then again in the NCAse subforum when @Choidebu advised you).I've moved this thread to the correct vendor subforum for you.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I've posted the updated specs in the first post of this thread.

To answer your specific questions:
  1. Mini-DTX is supported, but may conflict with regular 25mm-thick fans (see this discussion).
  2. See the specs in the link I posted for GPU size restrictions.
  3. 25mm thick fans will fit under a 2-slot GPU (unchanged from prior versions of the M1).