For the record:
Here is a 3080 FE (taken from here):

... and a 3080 EVGA XC3 (taken from here):
Updated the first post, thanks.

Reactions: andy66

hutzi

Efficiency Noob
Sep 24, 2020
@Ncase: Thanks for that beatiful case, I love it. Just received mine a week ago and its just awesome!
I've ordered the 3090 Ventus and will check if it fits without shroud as soon as it gets delivered :)

Derlanger

Efficiency Noob
Nov 22, 2019
Anyone knows if others 3090 cards would fit in the V5 without taking off the front panel lol? EVGA xc3 will fit right?

NoOneKnows

Case Bender
New User
Sep 25, 2020
Hey guys,

This week my new M1 V6.1 arrived. Super Happy with it so far.
Beeing new in the SFF Community, but having done many "normal" Builds, I was mildly shocked to read That my beloved MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X8 will not fit. At least that is what I read at all Sourced I found about it.

I can not say it is without Compromise, but my MSI GTX 1070 is fitting just fine. 180° Power Adapters are needed.
Pics

3geekfamily

Cable Smoosher
Sep 25, 2020
Signed up just to say, EVGA 3090 FTW3 absolutely DOES FIT in a v6.1. Had to remove the front panel controls to work it into place. Left the plastic on the top-right corner, as it would have been marred otherwise.

Fits, and the side even secures in place, no noticeable bulge. Used low profile connectors (waiting on my third, only ordered 2 as I thought I would do an XC3)

Front panel just barely fits back in place with the power button - but it does! I’ve been without internet for over 14 hours now (and terrible cell service out here) - but I have plenty of pictures, and will upload and post as soon as my internet is back up.

I honestly don’t think you could fit a bigger card in here, with everything intact. Barely a single mm to spare.

One last detail - I was using 120x15mm fans in the bottom, even with my EVGA 2080 Super XC Ultra. I removed them for my test fit, to give myself room to work with. That said, there absolutely is NOT any room for them with this card installed.

I’ll post about temps and whatnot once the internet is back up, and I can download some things to tax it a bit. I’m so glad this worked! My next stop was probably going to be a Sliger SV590, but I really like having such a small, power-dense machine. Glad it gets to stay that way!

3geekfamily

Cable Smoosher
Sep 25, 2020
You just made my day! Glad to see that it fits, I’ll need to order some of those pcie adapters. Have a link for them by chance?

Trust me, it was the one huge high point in an otherwise abysmal day for me. Haha

Sorry, no link at the moment, everything takes a month to load. They’re on Amazon though, and prime as well!

Reactions: bmacc

bmacc

Trash Compacter
Apr 23, 2019
Trust me, it was the one huge high point in an otherwise abysmal day for me. Haha

Sorry, no link at the moment, everything takes a month to load. They’re on Amazon though, and prime as well!

No worries about the link, I was without internet for 10 days last month so I feel you pain.

I ordered these.

Reactions: 3geekfamily