@Necere Sapphire Pulse RX 5600 XT released on the Sapphire page, same size as the RX 5700 / RX 5700 XT so it should fit with the same footnote about installation
Sapphire RX 5600 XT specifications
Sapphire RX 5600 XT specifications
Cool, do you gave some pics about the build?Catalina 10.15.2
Hi, noob here building my first PC.
can the EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC Ultra Gaming or MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming Z fit the ncase M1? I heard the EVGA card is 3 slots wide so I'm not sure.
I realised it's the gaming z that is thicker. I think that means I can only use slim Fans underneathThe EVGA Geforce RTX 2060 XC Ultra Gaming card (model number = 06G-P4-2167-KR) will fit easily. It is listed as a dual slot card and the end-on photo on the product webpage supports this. The height (111.15 mm) and length (267.97 mm) are well within the M1's limits.
The EVGA will as Qrash said, the MSI will if you use low profile PCIe power adapters.Hi, noob here building my first PC.
can the EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC Ultra Gaming or MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming Z fit the ncase M1? I heard the EVGA card is 3 slots wide so I'm not sure.
I used to have sticky powers in this subforum but lost them in a forum upgrade a while back. @PlayfulPhoenix did say I'd have them back at some point, though it has been a little while.Why isn't this sticky?
Cool, do you gave some pics about the build?
I'm very surprised as well! (I just registered to create this reply, but I promise I will become more engaged and active in the weeks to come, especially as I start to accumulate parts for my Ncase M1 build -- I think I am going 3950X and 2080ti after watching Optimum Tech's 3950X build. Sold).
What I would like to know is how hot that 2080Ti Strix OC will typically run (1440p gaming) with its 3 fans/larger profile, versus other 2080 tis out there.
I've seen 2-slot 2080tis fit this case with ease, and users will often place two case fans, drawing air from underneath, directly on to the card. I don't expect to be doing any sort of insane overclocking, but I am not prepared to experiment with water cooling at this time, so I am curious what the differences would be between:
I'd suspect Option 2 is actually going to produce better temps??
- Option 1: ASUS Strix 2080ti OC (3 fans), huge card (it's a question of how efficient these 3 fans actually are)
- Option 2: Other 2080ti options, 2 slot cards, w/ room for two 120mm case fans underneath, blowing air directly on to the card
I'm very surprised as well! (I just registered to create this reply, but I promise I will become more engaged and active in the weeks to come, especially as I start to accumulate parts for my Ncase M1 build -- I think I am going 3950X and 2080ti after watching Optimum Tech's 3950X build. Sold).
What I would like to know is how hot that 2080Ti Strix OC will typically run (1440p gaming) with its 3 fans/larger profile, versus other 2080 tis out there.
I've seen 2-slot 2080tis fit this case with ease, and users will often place two case fans, drawing air from underneath, directly on to the card. I don't expect to be doing any sort of insane overclocking, but I am not prepared to experiment with water cooling at this time, so I am curious what the differences would be between:
I'd suspect Option 2 is actually going to produce better temps??
- Option 1: ASUS Strix 2080ti OC (3 fans), huge card (it's a question of how efficient these 3 fans actually are)
- Option 2: Other 2080ti options, 2 slot cards, w/ room for two 120mm case fans underneath, blowing air directly on to the card
Anyone have an answer to this person's question. I have the exact same question.
Will I get better temps with EVGA 2080ti Black + 2 120x25 fans below or Asus ROG Strix 2080 ti 3 fan GPU?
If you’re willing, the strix will give the best noise/temps if you remove the shroud and fans and use 2 A-12x25s.Yes thank you! Not sure if this is a simple question to answer.
Should be.First time M1 builder currently putting it together now. Is it possible to have two 120x25 fans on the bottom, AND the GPU bracket, AND keep the front USB etc? I'm fiding the front USB cables are really getting in the way and preventing me from adding everything.
First time M1 builder currently putting it together now. Is it possible to have two 120x25 fans on the bottom, AND the GPU bracket, AND keep the front USB etc? I'm fiding the front USB cables are really getting in the way and preventing me from adding everything.
I'm very surprised as well! (I just registered to create this reply, but I promise I will become more engaged and active in the weeks to come, especially as I start to accumulate parts for my Ncase M1 build -- I think I am going 3950X and 2080ti after watching Optimum Tech's 3950X build. Sold).
What I would like to know is how hot that 2080Ti Strix OC will typically run (1440p gaming) with its 3 fans/larger profile, versus other 2080 tis out there.
I've seen 2-slot 2080tis fit this case with ease, and users will often place two case fans, drawing air from underneath, directly on to the card. I don't expect to be doing any sort of insane overclocking, but I am not prepared to experiment with water cooling at this time, so I am curious what the differences would be between:
I'd suspect Option 2 is actually going to produce better temps??
- Option 1: ASUS Strix 2080ti OC (3 fans), huge card (it's a question of how efficient these 3 fans actually are)
- Option 2: Other 2080ti options, 2 slot cards, w/ room for two 120mm case fans underneath, blowing air directly on to the card