Completed Lone Industries L4

kvirkel

What's an ITX?
Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for all the interest. At this time I do not plan to make any more cases.

I have a couple extra L4 that I have now contacted people on my waiting list about.

Sorry to hear that! I was considering designing my own case with (almost) the same specs but then I found out about the L4. Would be dying for a silver case like this.

Please add me to the waiting list if it's still relevant!

Reactions: Biowarejak

Lone

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Lone Industries
Feb 25, 2015
loneindustries.com
Subscribe to the thread. I'll post here should anything change. If I find I have some free time over the winter, I may end up doing something. I appreciate all the interest and support form my customers. I still hope for, and look forward to seeing more build photos in the future.

Total production for the L4 was 40, including the first batch of 10 pre-production models.

joeartboy

Cable Smoosher
Oct 30, 2017
Subscribe to the thread. I'll post here should anything change. If I find I have some free time over the winter, I may end up doing something. I appreciate all the interest and support form my customers. I still hope for, and look forward to seeing more build photos in the future.

Total production for the L4 was 40, including the first batch of 10 pre-production models.

how much is the retail prize? + shipping cost any chance to Philippines?

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
Still my favourite case on this forum. Should you ever find the time, I'd be dying to get a silver version. If increasing your margin would help, I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind!

rcodi

SFF Gamer
Aug 5, 2017
Posting here for future updates - super interested in this case or any other cases you may be working on.

raksan

Trash Compacter
May 3, 2017
That's a great news to hear from you. My brother always praise me how nice the case I have. He will definitely get one too when it's available again.

Feingeist

Chassis Packer
Mar 4, 2018
Im not reallly long singn in here,so i
just in this moment, the first time i see your really beautiful, lovely, case and sad to see its not in pruduction.
If you make a second series you can set me on a waiting list please.
Regards from Germany
Bert

(Hope you understand my englisch....:cool:)

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
@Lone I'm curious, I don't see any slots for the tabs on the PCIE bracket. Did that impact the support for the GPUs at all?

Lone

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Lone Industries
Feb 25, 2015
loneindustries.com
@Lone I'm curious, I don't see any slots for the tabs on the PCIE bracket. Did that impact the support for the GPUs at all?

No issues that I'm aware of. It's been quite awhile since I last looked at this. I included cutouts on the L3, but I believe I found it wasn't necessary. Assuming we're talking about the same thing, there is only supposed to be 0.4mm of deflection on the PCIE bracket. That's pretty insignificant.

s0skey

Cable Smoosher
Aug 17, 2017
Just a little update on my L4 build. My plans changed since I first bought the L4. I decided to build a Ryzen 2400G system. Got all the hardware, but just waiting on a G-Unique PSU to get built and shipped to me. I have to say the 2400G is an awesome APU, I have it stable with CPU @ 3.9GHz and GPU @ 1500 MHz. Yes, it runs Crysis :)

Lone

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Lone Industries
Feb 25, 2015
loneindustries.com
Just a little update on my L4 build. My plans changed since I first bought the L4. I decided to build a Ryzen 2400G system. Got all the hardware, but just waiting on a G-Unique PSU to get built and shipped to me. I have to say the 2400G is an awesome APU, I have it stable with CPU @ 3.9GHz and GPU @ 1500 MHz. Yes, it runs Crysis :)

Thanks for the update! Since you're not using a GPU card, you could always stick an 80 mm fan in there if you wanted to take advantage of all that free space.

How's the stock CPU fan?