Completed Lone Industries L4

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
Did I mention this case is beautiful? Because it is.

The NH-L12 heatsink just barely fits in this case even though the photos make it look like there's a lot of clearance.

I swapped out the noisy GPU fans with an Akasa AK-FN076. You can also see the NF-F12 fan peeking out from under the CPU heatsink (better image here).

I also like how the wrap-around shell is symmetric so you can flip around the main body if you want an inverted layout (it looks good horizontally too).

I'm really happy with this case. It's a pre-production unit, but it's great.
Looks great!

Reactions: AleksandarK

raksan

Trash Compacter
May 3, 2017
@ceski your pc internal looks very satisfied too. Is that a 60mm fan on the graphic card? How is the temp when loaded? I have a gigabyte (single 40mm fan) that I plan to replace with double 80mm fan... but I have to replace the heatsink too.

edit: I just realized it a 80mm fan on gpu.

Last edited:

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
Did I mention this case is beautiful? Because it is.

The NH-L12 heatsink just barely fits in this case even though the photos make it look like there's a lot of clearance.

I swapped out the noisy GPU fans with an Akasa AK-FN076. You can also see the NF-F12 fan peeking out from under the CPU heatsink (better image here).

I also like how the wrap-around shell is symmetric so you can flip around the main body if you want an inverted layout (it looks good horizontally too).

I'm really happy with this case. It's a pre-production unit, but it's great.
That CPU cooler though...

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
That looks wonderful! Are you planning on adding another fan to the GPU? It looks like maybe you can fit another. :)

Saltvann

Trash Compacter
Aug 26, 2016
Just wanted to say that I picked up the case today and it looks great! For some reason my local post office did not notify me about the case arriving before I got a second (and final) notice to pick up the package.

I am looking forward to doing the build. This will be my main desktop rig as I am downsizing from the Ncase M1. Still undecided about the cpu cooler. I will most likely be using an Intel G4560 cpu and I think I will try the nh-l9i with a 25mm fan. I will also be using a passive msi gt 1030.

The Noctua NH-L12 is also an option and it looks great in @ceski case! Unfortunately for me I already gave it away to a friend thinking I had no more use for it. Oh well.

Thank you @Lone ! I will try to post a picture when the build is done.

Jonttu

What's an ITX?
Aug 31, 2017
Just came here to say, this is easily one of the best looking sff cases I've seen. I don't know if you're going to make any more, but can you please add me to a waiting list.