Completed Lone Industries L4

Lone

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Lone Industries
Feb 25, 2015
loneindustries.com
At least ten All but one L4 pre-orders are shipping out today, including yours @raksan.

Last edited:

Lone

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Lone Industries
Feb 25, 2015
loneindustries.com
All pre-orders were shipped as of August 8 (with most shipping August 4). Most customers in Canada and the US will have received their package as of today. So far I've received very little feedback. Hopefully some photos and builds will surface eventually.

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
All pre-orders were shipped as of August 8 (with most shipping August 4). Most customers in Canada and the US will have received their package as of today. So far I've received very little feedback. Hopefully some photos and builds will surface eventually.
Not gonna say that if I had a case there would be a build thread up, much like my Cerberus thread, but there might have been if I had one :p

Lone

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Lone Industries
Feb 25, 2015
loneindustries.com
Not gonna say that if I had a case there would be a build thread up, much like my Cerberus thread, but there might have been if I had one :p

Haha, well there's still a chance. I've got a few blemished cases left, but I was planning to offer them to the people on my waiting list in the order they were added. You're 5th on that list.

Reactions: Biowarejak

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
@Lone Wow awesome, I'm sad I missed out the first and possibly the only production run this year. I think an internal psu like the hdplex ac-dc psu could even fit in there... heres to hoping to a 2nd run!

Reactions: AleksandarK

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Well done! I love your case. I think it is my favorite one on the forum.

I love how simple, clean, well-finished it is, but most of all, how unique it is.

Unique is 100% my thing, and I like that you purely pursue your niche and that it didn't get bloated. I really can't congratulate you enough for sticking to this concept and not trying to do everything. That gets my horses running.

raksan

Trash Compacter
May 3, 2017
I have received my case yesterday, 9 days since shipped. It was very quick consider it's from the far west. The case workmanship is very nice, it's light I can't believe it's 1.4kg. Necessary was included; I love the power button :-) and the case feet was pre-installed too.

I have fit all my intended components well. The meanwell rps-400-12 power supply fit like a glow inside the case, there's no room for it to move around but I may use double-side adhesive to secure it even more. I still have to find a better place for ssd, currently it sit on top of case which partially block the air vent. I'm thinking of switching to M.2 but I still need ssd somewhere for storage capacity.

The only issue to me now is my single fan Gigabyte 1050ti throttle when gaming. I'll find a w ay to introduce more airflow to the system sometimes later.

I am very happy with this case.

Compare to my old case:

Last edited:

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I'd have gone this route truthfully had I not needed a full size well, non lp video card. I gotta make sure my monitor does it's 144hz :/ because I really love this chassis. Here's to hoping for future iterations or another run maybe I can talk my wife into letting me build one for my step daughter lol she's 5 >.>

Reactions: AleksandarK

s0skey

Cable Smoosher
Aug 17, 2017
I finally received my case today. I think it got caught up in customs, but it's finally here! I don't have a planned build for this yet. I'm waiting on the new Coffee Lake chips to replace my 4690K in my NCase M1 and then I'll swap that into my L4.

I really like the two tone color scheme that I bought.