Lian Li/DAN A3-mATX

Jylakir

Case Bender
New User
Aug 4, 2023
Just a short question, are the information on page 1 still valid?
Also would it be possible to run 25mm fans in the bottom of the case with a 4 slot GPU?

Reactions: m_le_fay

Clientele Services

Caliper Novice
Oct 12, 2022
Assuming this case were available now, I have a sturdy foundation for a system that I can build upon over time by utilizing what I currently possess. Just a little longer.

euro3er

Cable Smoosher
Oct 16, 2022
Definitely looking forward to an update, because this is the case I want to use when I swap from 5800X to 8000 series, if performance permits... and go back to custom water cooling, just because. Hahaha.

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
would like this case. we need more mATX options for premium cases.

even a mid tower case.

but yeah, a glass panel side and mesh front would be sweet.

kanth

Trash Compacter
Feb 20, 2019
Sadly this case has been holded back for Sooooooo long, it has been announce by Lian Li like 1.5 years now and still nothing =/

konnerbllb

Efficiency Noob
Jun 1, 2022
Specification

Case Dimensions (H x W x D):
275 x 178 x 410mm, 20L
Overall Dimensions: 300 x 175 x 410mm (including case feets)

CPU Heatsink support: Up to 158mm in height.

Have these specs changed? I'm surprised to see it's not a 2-3mm wider to accommodate 160mm heatsinks. It's so close now, why not you know.

sselh

Case Bender
New User
Nov 17, 2023
If this thing ever sees the light of day, seems it would be branded as a lian li product thus mass produced so probably there wouldn't be a mad scramble to get a very finite number of the stuff.

sselh

Case Bender
New User
Nov 17, 2023

Huh i thought it was going to be same as C4-SFX, limited production.. (btw the C4-SFX "v2" is going to be mATX compatible also.) If it's a Lian Li mass produced case - that's amazing. As that case will be for sale all the time.

I'm gonna try to get C4 v2 case, as it's bit smaller and still mATX. At least there where a talk about increasing it's height about 5mm to fit mATX. And release is planned Q1/Q2 2014.

Who knows when this case will see light of a day.. No updates. No nothing. :(
Was trawling reddit looking up info on the cases but can't find the post now. Do suppose an actual release seems unlikely somehow...