Image Credit – Lian Li

Dan Cases has partnered with Lian Li for a new mATX design. Titled the Dan Cases A3, the design features an all mesh design except for the front panel, which is fabric.
The mATX motherboard is mounted in a traditional position and orientation. The power supply is then mounted either at the front of the case, or at the side in the same fashion as the NCASE M1. There are two locations to mount a 360mm radiator depending on layout, and up to a 400mm long GPU. SFX power supplies are recommended, though ATX units are supported...

Continue reading...

Gingerbeer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 6, 2019
The image with the measurement overlays is really making me twitch. I know it's just supposed to be illustrative but, man, that's deeply uncomfortable to look at.

nightshift

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 23, 2020
I think with cases this big should be made more sturdier with solid metal panels and reinforced structure. I know this is somehow got sold as the new craze but cheap, wobbly mesh panels (especially at this size) and ...FABRIC(!) definitely has no place here. Imagine this housing a heavy triple slot gpu and a radiator full of water - I don't know how you even touch or lift this without poking through the cloth, it's just way too fragile without a single a solid surface excluding the frame. And the fabric can get dust and stains, can we even remove it from the case for cleaning and would it even survive that? This is a nope (...still waiting for the A4-Nano).

Last edited: