Lian Li/DAN A3-mATX

Quigonjinn

Caliper Novice
May 8, 2023
For the C4 v2 adding Matx support; I believe it’s an indication of Sff designers giving up to feature creep. At 14.9L, you are better off optimizing your case for the parts inside and sticking to the itx, and focus on a Matx case to keep providing that Matx compatibility. Keep projects separate and clear and running smoothly.

Quigonjinn

Caliper Novice
May 8, 2023
I found a similar case like this one. Already avaible: https://caseend.com/data/zzaw/zzaw-c3

I mean when you compress this items together you just get that size :D
They always find a way to make a case have a flaw.

Why not offer a full mesh side panel? The case looked awesome except for the mandatory glass bottom side panel. So stupid. So much silly crap out there to preserve form over function exclusively.

Reactions: mapriex

Viking

Efficiency Noob
Jan 2, 2024
Hello everybody! I just joined this forum out of excitement for this amazing new case!

Are there any news on the release date? I really would like to complete my mATX build in the next weeks! 😀

mapriex

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 15, 2023
hi,

i don't think it comes so fast, probably we will see something in the ces2024 next week. since a redesign was made 2 months ago, my guess of a release is this summer.
atleast what i saw it became a 26l case and not under 20l anymore.

i think a case under 20l is possible also with mini-atx, but with restricted airflow. a high end case that fits onto a piece of paper :D

Viking

Efficiency Noob
Jan 2, 2024
FWIW I prefer the slightly larger size as a compromise with regards to better GPU and PSU compatibility.

Let’s hope the CES will bring some news…

Quigonjinn

Caliper Novice
May 8, 2023
Crickets…
If this case ever comes out it will be legendary. Please make it happen.
Alternatively, can we buy a prototype?

Liru

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 19, 2024
Both LianLi's digital expo and your opening post stated that the A3 will be under 20L
Does the new volume include feet hence it's 5L addition?
Or have the overall dimensions of the case changed?

As you can see the case has met with rather vivid reception so we can't wait to hear news about it :)

Liru

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 19, 2024
Also for a brief moment the case had front glass panel but you've later stated that we will not be able to see through.
So the question is will the design revert to solid panel or something we've seen on the expo
Or rather the glass will stay and it will just be covered from the back to obstruct the visibility of the interior of the case?
Here are two pictures of the current prototype. The front will be changed so you cant look through the glass.

kikimaru024

Caliper Novice
Jun 12, 2022

DAN Cases A3
The DAN Cases A3, an M-ATX all-mesh case with steel panels and a fabric front panel, ensures a flexible and efficient building experience. Two fan-radiator brackets support up to 360 radiators, three 120 mm or two 140 mm fans each. The case stands out for its adaptability, featuring a standard motherboard tray, horizontal GPU layout, and an adjustable PSU bracket within six different positions for ATX PSUs up to 140 mm. GPU and cooling support vary based on PSU placement: top for a 400 mm GPU, middle for a 333 mm GPU with enhanced top cooling, and low for 360 radiator support at the top. PSU at the front accommodates 30 series GPUs and 4060/70 TI GPUs, while side placement increases side cooling. Storage options include a moveable bracket for two 2.5" SSDs and additional SSD or HDD mounting at the bottom. Front I/O includes two USB Type A, audio jacks, and a USB Type C port. The price is set to be $69.99.

Reactions: rfarmer