Lazer3D Launches the HT5 - and a Giveaway!

We looked at Lazer3D's HT5 case a short while ago, and it came away with a fantastic rating. The case is now available for purchase at Overclockers UK and via Lazer3D.com! For more info on the launch, click here.

With the launch, let's give one away! The review sample unit that Lazer3D sent to SFF Network is up for grabs - including the one-off laser etched faceplate.

To enter, all you need to do is comment in this forum thread - let us know which of the Lazer3D products is your favourite - the LZ7, the HT5 or the upcoming CG7.

We will pick the winner at random at 20:00, 1st November 2018, New Zealand time!

Giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to enter. Shipping will be paid for by SFF Network, a division of Minutiae Media. Any taxes or Customs charges are the responsibility of the winner. Minutiae Media reserves the right to send the prize without tracking at winner's risk if shipping costs an arm and a leg. No hardware other than the HT5 case will be included. Standard terms and conditions apply.

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
The HT5 is by far my favorite. Perfect size, and the flexibility of the layout is exactly what I wanted for my next HTPC. I'll be getting one at some point, but winning it here wouldn't hurt!

Mtthwmths

Trash Compacter
Jan 24, 2018
What an awesome faceplate! Love the L27 for the cube form factor, but the HT5 would make one good looking HTPC!

3vilgenius

Chassis Packer
Jan 4, 2018
The HT5 is my favorite for sure. Its the most aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. Not to sound mad pretentious but it reminds of like, a mix between brutalist and modern architecture. So, pretty freakin sweet.

dealda

Trash Compacter
Oct 20, 2018
Between the three Models the HT5 is my favorite.
It would be perfect for a brickless Pc with a 2400g apu, while still having some room for a 2,5" ssd and some small fans for some additiional cooling.
If there was a Orange/white color scheme and a small Panel with a Usb Port and Audio it would be be prefect for me.

Wolf_LikeMe

Caliper Novice
Mar 23, 2017
I'm torn between the HT5 and the CG7 but I think I would have to to go with the the HT5 for it's cleaner front.

"if shipping costs an arm and a leg" - So is the shirt off your back okay then?

eth0lo

Caliper Novice
Aug 17, 2016
It's really hard to pick one really, I love the lines in the LZ7 but the compactness of the HT5 It's amazing. If I had to pick between those two I would pick the HT5 since it would fit perfect a build that I have in mind

brianjjy

Chassis Packer
Feb 13, 2018
Just saw this case (LZ7) and this could be a great “portable” pc to travel with. Since I travel a lot, this might be better than my laptop since pc parts are getting cheaper.

eutholevonik

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2016
HT5 is my favorite.

Actually planning to do a build in one soon hopefully. Can't decide between the stealth or bourbon.