In theory it'd be possible to try Crossfire on the board because it has two Ultra M.2 slotsI was looking forward to seeing some new stuff on Ryzen - and I was not disappointed
Also Asrock's AM4 STX interested in the possibility of using a m.2 adapter to connect a GPU to it, for science.
Haha! I hadn't though of thatIn theory it'd be possible to try Crossfire on the board because it has two Ultra M.2 slots
mATX would be nice to see more of, but the board manufacturers do not seem to be onboard... There is a singular mATX motherboard for Threadripper...What I really hope to see this year more matx cases from the community here. It seems like every thread that is posted about a new case it's always mitx, which is a great platform, but even here matx is really stagnant.
More on the Alphacool Flatboy, is this anything like the Solo LT CPU pump/block combo...?okay i'm going to hack the writing prompt of this thread (sorry ,_,) and instead bullet point out what excite-past-tense me these few days:
- Alphacool Flatboy
prototypelarge-socket 1U pumpblock (EDIT: need to confirm something)
- Coolermaster Q500L ATX (I think they're the same volume as the Q300L mATX)
- Corsair One i180. the one with Asrock's Little Monster inside it
- also: CORSAIR SF750 PLATINIUM
- Honorable mention: Digital Storm's mini-STX custom watercooled prebuilt WITH A 2080 MXM MODULE
- Silverstone USB header adapter. don't have a use now but good to know!
- if I didn't have a 1060: RTX 2060. I might actually buy it if I really didn't have a 1060.
- DELIDDED RYZEN 3000 PICTURES. performance, eh we'll see. PICTURES.
- ASUS Mothership. Portable Screenputer AIO with a battery
- First Runner Up: Alienware's upgradable laptop. we'll see how the modular GPU thing will work out for them (considering those are in-house form and connection factors)
- this one did the opposite: Alphacool Eisball pumpblock. guess what it looks like.
- this one multiplied by zero: all the X599 cases and coolers
- this one I kinda am fighting myself with: Lian Li's TU150 concept
Was. :cMore on the Alphacool Flatboy, is this anything like the Solo LT CPU pump/block combo...?
I know right?! Lisa Su hinted it could be more than 8 cores!There are clearly traces for a second chiplet on the package, which could be another 8c/16t Zen2 chiplet, or it could be a Navi GPU chiplet...
Maybe another 8c chiplet is most likely? From what Anandtech is hearing, sounds like the next APUs won't have a separate GPU chiplet.There are clearly traces for a second chiplet on the package, which could be another 8c/16t Zen2 chiplet, or it could be a Navi GPU chiplet...
No...!!!Maybe another 8c chiplet is most likely? From what Anandtech is hearing, sounds like the next APUs won't have a separate GPU chiplet.
AMD: “No Chiplet APU Variant on Matisse, CPU TDP Range same as Ryzen-2000”