The fun goes on! Win with SFF Network's post-CES giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, CES 2017 may be officially over, but we loved it so much we'd like the festivities to continue. To this end, we'd like to announce a quick giveaway!

Up for grabs are two Reeven CPU coolers that have graced our testbench - the Reeven Steropes and the Reeven Vanxie.

All you need to do to enter is to post in this forum thread with a quick comment as to what your favorite product seen at CES 2017 was, and you're in the draw to win one of the coolers.

Competition is open to users worldwide (except where prohibited). Prize will be drawn on 21st January at 8PM NZST by random selection using Random.org. The first name drawn will have their pick of prizes, the second name drawn will win the remaining cooler. Any taxes, duties or tariffs are the responsibility of the winner. Postage will be covered by Minutiae LLC (SmallFormFactor.net)

cadiguno

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 18, 2016
Definitely AMD Ryzen. It's about time the high-end CPU market gets some competition, and I have high hopes they can give Intel's monopoly a bit of a shake-up.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
My favourite was the Silverstone TFX PSU. Very unexpected.

(Yes, I know I can't win here, in fact, the coolers are being shipped by me from SFFn's New Zealand office!)

Reactions: LocoMoto

ricochet

SFF AFFLICTED
Oct 20, 2016
Definitely a tie between HDPLEX's 160W ATX Direct-Plug and Tt's copper bottomed Engine 37.

Please do not consider me for the giveaway.

Rubricae

Efficiency Noob
Jan 13, 2017
Definitely excited for ASRock's Deskmini GTX - really awesome concept and interested in playing around with it in the future!

Rysen

Trash Compacter
Jan 13, 2017
My favorite product this CES was Vega gpu. I can't wait to see a gpu that can give the 1080 some competition and finally takes advantage of disk space rather than memory. Specially now that ssd are becoming faster and faster.

Reactions: HeroXLazer

Dedaciai

Trash Compacter
Jan 31, 2016
I like a lot of the SFF stuff, but I'm in need of a new gaming monitor so I'd have to go with the new HDR G-Sync monitors from Asus and Acer. Thanks!

Cbinvb

Efficiency Noob
Aug 5, 2015
I think AMD's Vega and Ryzen display was really cool I can't wait to see how it upsets the market.

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Obviously I'm not eligible but I want to chime in and add the liquid-cooled Lenovo VR Backpack.

While the idea of a strapping a computer to my back isn't remotely appealing to me (no matter the size) the fact that they crammed liquid cooling and an rx480 into such a small computer that gets 1.5hours of battery life is pretty impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1461748123

LocoMoto

DEVOURER OF BAKED POTATOES
Jul 19, 2015
What I loved seeing from CES were multiple M.2 slotted motherboards even at the mitx size!
But really, there was just a ton of low volume stuff to love at CES...

> Not here to enter the giveaway <

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
It only looks like their was a lot because that was our singular focus for CES coverage. You wouldn't believe how many computers were larger than a 60" television, just ask @||| , haha

A majority of my conversations with representatives where spent trying to convince/educate on the SFF life because the cases they where showcasing where "incorrectly sized".

Reactions: LocoMoto and Phuncz

|||

King of Cable Management
Sep 26, 2015
Ha, yeah! Thermaltake had one with winged extensions on both sides to hold radiators. But in fairness to the wall-mounted PC's out there, the wall-mount does allow for the the PC to be put in some space that would otherwise be underutilized and allow you to use your space more efficiently. But, they also do not need to stick out over a foot from the wall and require reinforced mountings, either. But the rest of the monster cases...yeah, they were completely ridiculous.

LocoMoto

DEVOURER OF BAKED POTATOES
Jul 19, 2015
It only looks like their was a lot because that was our singular focus for CES coverage. You wouldn't believe how many computers were larger than a 60" television, just ask @||| , haha.

A ton is still a ton, even if it's not the remaining 555 ton. ;)

Reactions: 3lfk1ng

Smallform Gaming

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2016
Although it has been stated previously... 1080 mini is most exciting. Needs to be more than one brand offering it now.

h_tylr

Cable Smoosher
Sep 4, 2016
sounds strange, but I really liked the mf 120 frame-less fans from Deepcool. The futuristic look makes me almost want to theme a scratch build around them...

Status
Not open for further replies.