Lazer3D Launches the HT5 - and a Giveaway!

We looked at Lazer3D's HT5 case a short while ago, and it came away with a fantastic rating. The case is now available for purchase at Overclockers UK and via Lazer3D.com! For more info on the launch, click here.

With the launch, let's give one away! The review sample unit that Lazer3D sent to SFF Network is up for grabs - including the one-off laser etched faceplate.

To enter, all you need to do is comment in this forum thread - let us know which of the Lazer3D products is your favourite - the LZ7, the HT5 or the upcoming CG7.

We will pick the winner at random at 20:00, 1st November 2018, New Zealand time!

Giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to enter. Shipping will be paid for by SFF Network, a division of Minutiae Media. Any taxes or Customs charges are the responsibility of the winner. Minutiae Media reserves the right to send the prize without tracking at winner's risk if shipping costs an arm and a leg. No hardware other than the HT5 case will be included. Standard terms and conditions apply.

dasrunt

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 29, 2018
I love the LZ7. I wish there was a bit more customizability with the chassis, more transparent/translucent panels, USB 3.0 ports included with the vandal switch, etc. Still, it's such a cool little case!

ggv.fabic

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 4, 2018
I'm a big fan of the LZ7 for its unique compact size and design. But now after learning about it, I admire the HT5 for its console like design that would be great for an HTPC build.

Lutfij

Chassis Packer
Modworkx Customs
Mar 4, 2016
www.modworkx.com
HT5 would be my pick since it's minimal. I tend to go for the most compact system possible. The CG7 is an eye opener in it's form factor though!

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
I always found the LZ7 to be unique, but the HT5 takes the cake for me. Great work by Lazer3D's design team!

sixth.tail

What's an ITX?
Oct 17, 2018
HT5 for sure! the 80s retrowave aesthetics on your build sold it for me, 100% the look and feel I'm going for with my next workstation build!

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Of the 3, I like HT5 the most. I prefer tall and slender case.

PS I do not wish to enter the draw as I have no immediate need of a new case. Let others have a slightly higher odds then. Good luck, guys.

Last edited:

rcradiator

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2018
I have to say the HT5 is the most attractive for me (especially as I'm planning a 2200G build and I don't want the generic Chopin build), although the other cases are nice as well.

Jerome54

What's an ITX?
Oct 18, 2018
let us know which of the Lazer3D products is your favourite - the LZ7, the HT5 or the upcoming CG7.

I'm really into the upcoming CG7 Cravo!!! I love the metal and wood front panel and the design in general!
But I wouldn't mind an HT5 as a small work PC. :-)

Boomshaklaka

What's an ITX?
Oct 18, 2018
Congratulations on the launch of this new case. Looks mad!! Also for the competition you have going I LOVE the LZ7!!! Just recently bought one. And definitely looking forward to owning more in the future!!