Lazer3D Launches the HT5 - and a Giveaway!

We looked at Lazer3D's HT5 case a short while ago, and it came away with a fantastic rating. The case is now available for purchase at Overclockers UK and via Lazer3D.com! For more info on the launch, click here.

With the launch, let's give one away! The review sample unit that Lazer3D sent to SFF Network is up for grabs - including the one-off laser etched faceplate.

To enter, all you need to do is comment in this forum thread - let us know which of the Lazer3D products is your favourite - the LZ7, the HT5 or the upcoming CG7.

We will pick the winner at random at 20:00, 1st November 2018, New Zealand time!

Giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to enter. Shipping will be paid for by SFF Network, a division of Minutiae Media. Any taxes or Customs charges are the responsibility of the winner. Minutiae Media reserves the right to send the prize without tracking at winner's risk if shipping costs an arm and a leg. No hardware other than the HT5 case will be included. Standard terms and conditions apply.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
With the launch, let's give one away! The review sample unit that Lazer3D sent to SFF Network is up for grabs - including the one-off laser etched faceplate.

My personal fav is the LZ7, because of the SFX PSU support & the ITX-sized GPU support...!

But I would not say no to the HT5...!!!

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
HT5 for me as I love the brickless APU option and of course the aesthetics.

Great cases all around from Lazer3D to be honest and congratulations again on the launch!

annasoh323

Master of Cramming
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks @confusis, @K888D, and everyone supporting the forum and Lazer3d! Since I saw @K888D revive his extended LZ7 thread, that case has been the most on my mind of Lazer3d's lineup and potential lineup. I know it's kind of cheating but it's still an LZ7, right?

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
My favorite is actually the Lazer3D - LZ XTD, not only the extended length for GPU support but the new panel designs.

Majestic

Average Stuffer
May 12, 2018
The LZ7 & is definitely my favorite. Probably the best SFF cube case under 9-10 liters. Interested in the slightly larger version coming out soon.