• Updates are afoot! Track our progress, report bugs, and make feature requests in our dedicated update thread. Read more
    Our latest release introduces full-screen post editing, ignorable forums and threads, lazy loading, unread thread icons, and other enhancements

HDPlex 400W AC-DC Adapter

Penguin

Caliper Novice
Jul 25, 2018
My external laptop brick died last week (still gives like 120W but not the 250W it used to) so now I am on the waiting train as well. The new batch is expected to be in germany around the 20th May. Would be sweet to see more builds posted here to see how people solved fitting the brick internally.

AMv8-1day

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2017
My external laptop brick died last week (still gives like 120W but not the 250W it used to) so now I am on the waiting train as well. The new batch is expected to be in germany around the 20th May. Would be sweet to see more builds posted here to see how people solved fitting the brick internally.
What case are you using?

Kack

Caliper Novice
Aug 28, 2017
S4M. I know what the options are, but there have been very few pictures (at least in this thread) of builds with the brick mounted internally.
Check my build log post if you haven't to see more angles. I agree not many out there to look at though.

Reactions: Penguin