just to know how much psu can handlei was wondering PSU stress testing will bust your PSU and causes short circuit if the PSU cannot handle it.
Then why do a PSU testing ?
just to know how much psu can handlei was wondering PSU stress testing will bust your PSU and causes short circuit if the PSU cannot handle it.
Then why do a PSU testing ?
i was wondering PSU stress testing will bust your PSU and causes short circuit if the PSU cannot handle it.
Then why do a PSU testing ?
stefan33 said:Please someone can tell me how many millimeters is it higher than a Noctua NH-9Li/a. Thank you.
New 160w DC-ATX on the way?
Yep. Modular SATA, PCIe and EPS. Larry and I will be releasing the same unit with different heatsinks.
The RX470 games at 140W and torture tests at about 150W. Combining that with a 65W CPU you're looking at about a 215W draw. I believe that would really be pushing it for this unit. Also while the 570 is more efficient clock for clock, they seem to have eaten up the decreased power consumption with the clock boost. Essentially RX470 and 570 draw about the same from what I've seen. Honestly if you're not averse to Team Green, a 1060 would be a much safer bet in this combo as it pulls around 120W.
I've heard different responses to pairing a 65w CPU with a gtx 1060 when using the 160w plug and play unit from HDPLEX. I've heard it'll work under light loads but not heavy gaming. Can you for sure guarantee it'll be fine?
Can you confirm or deny that it will be released around the same time as this new 300W AC-DC, and at a similar price point? I just placed an order for the 300W AC-DC and the existing 160W DC-ATX...I can neither confirm nor deny that I currently possess said new unit.
I just reached out to the HDPLEX guys and they confirmed the new 160W modular DC-DC unit will be released sometime around the beginning of May and will cost just $7 more than the existing unit. I just changed my order.Can you confirm or deny that it will be released around the same time as this new 300W AC-DC, and at a similar price point? I just placed an order for the 300W AC-DC and the existing 160W DC-ATX...
Can you confirm or deny that it will be released around the same time as this new 300W AC-DC, and at a similar price point? I just placed an order for the 300W AC-DC and the existing 160W DC-ATX...
I actually received a reply from HDPLEX regarding availability. See aboveDon't know yet.
![]()
New 160w DC-ATX on the way?
I can neither confirm nor deny that I currently possess said new unit.