Motherboard GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI

Pelican

Average Stuffer
May 23, 2017
I was expecting it to be more like $249. I'm not usually an early adopter but I'm really impatient this time around.

Forgot to mention: the stores listing it in NZ at the moment are Ascent, Acquire, and Paradigm PC.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Ascent would just be shipping it from Paradigm (Ascent is a reseller and doesn't hold any stock).

Pelican

Average Stuffer
May 23, 2017
Ascent would just be shipping it from Paradigm (Ascent is a reseller and doesn't hold any stock).

Ah okay. I placed an order through Ascent and I've received a back order email stating the expected shipping date is the 24th of this month (3 weeks from now). I'll post an update if this date changes.

Pelican

Average Stuffer
May 23, 2017
Another two stores are listing the product in NZ now; PBTech is selling it for $205.85 NZD incl. GST ($210 - $218 after shipping), and Techworld is selling it for $211 NZD but is out of stock. Both PBtech and Ascent claim to have it in stock, but my order from the latter isn't meant to ship for a few weeks still. PBTech claims it will dispatch it in 1 working day, but I wonder if they actually would if you placed an order.

Gigabyte did an official press release recently and the board has been appearing on various news / tech sites in the last week. Can't be far off now.