Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Kapsi

Trash Compacter
Nov 20, 2018
Afaik, no import fee from China to USA.
Hey, @Wahaha360. Sorry for tagging you.

I also reserved using a forwarding service. The official one from Colombia called 4-72, but someone from support said you wouldn't ship to a Forwarding address. I decided to use this address for two things 1) If the item received is worth less than $200 I don't have to pay for taxes. 2) Because you previously stated that you would only send to selected countries, the U.S being one of them. So I wanted to ask if you if there is any way to approve the shipping to the forwarding address? And if not, could you add Colombia on the launch day to that list? I know the logistics for just one customer are not worth it, but I figured it's worth a shot.

Thanks in advance for you attention!

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
如果送货地址在中国,而我选择从亚洲发货,我是否需要支付高达 45 美元的运费?

"If the delivery address is in China and I choose to ship from Asia, do I have to pay up to $45 for shipping?" MOD EDIT

No, it's *up to USD45, cheaper for within Asia.

laiv

Average Stuffer
Jan 25, 2020
@Wahaha360 Would you mind explaining how is going to be the order process after the launch? I mean. Is the current "pre-order" going to drop off from the order list and we'll have to repeat the process again? Or will it be a confirmation over the one we already have?

Asking for 2 reasons: 1. Chrome's autocompleting kinda messed the shipping address XD (duplicated twice the number and the floor). Not a big problem, given that the minimap on top of the order spots my address. 2nd is, If for some reason I miss my spot for the next drops and we are already in 2022, I would consider changing the shipping mode to be shipped from the EU, even if it means waiting a bit longer. In such a case I would even consider adding kits to the order (if they are available by those dates).

Reactions: JankyWrender

MrVirchow

Efficiency Noob
Nov 27, 2021
I 'reserved' a sandwich kit with shipping from within the EU, I assume that combination is possible then? I only read about the possibility to get a reference kit with cheaper shipping in selected countries before

Benjibar

Case Bender
New User
Nov 19, 2021
@Wahaha360 - Sorry, always bringing it back to the colour... If we opt for the May 2022 delivery (Europe), will that be bundled in with white too? Maybe I can save a bit on VAT and postage and get the desired colour.

Reactions: laiv

laiv

Average Stuffer
Jan 25, 2020
I 'reserved' a sandwich kit with shipping from within the EU, I assume that combination is possible then? I only read about the possibility to get a reference kit with cheaper shipping in selected countries before
I would dare to say that, this is correct.

Regarding the Reference model. Uk and Germany are the only countries in the continent that can order this model. If they opt to ship from the EU, they might have to wait until May 2022. If they want it ASAP, they will have to ship from Asia, with the due extra cost of *up to 45USD for express delivery, VAT's and customs

Last edited:

Asuka4Laifu

Chassis Packer
Dec 12, 2020
A couple of questions, lol.
1 - Do I have to reserve using the reservation survey? My bank takes more than a month to drop authorization charges so I'd rather not (I also am planning to use my priority and I want to get it with a debit card).
2 - Can anyone confirm if I can use a forwarding address? If so, which countries do the sandwich style cases ship to?

Last edited:

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
A couple of questions, lol.
1 - Do I have to reserve using the reservation survey? My bank takes more than a month to drop authorization charges so I'd rather not (I also am planning to use my priority and I want to get it with a debit card).
2 - Can anyone confirm if I can use a forwarding address? If so, which countries do the sandwich style cases ship to?
In regards to question 1, it seems more of an interest check to see how much of the inventory should be shipped out of Asia to EU/US warehouses, not a reservation.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
We have a major fuck up - Front Panel cutout 0.1mm too small = cannot assemble, will send video later.

Currently QC all of the pieces to get the extend of the problem.

I'm trying to unf*&k this problem this weekend.
Could you tell us a little more about the front panel supplied with the Reference case, because i was under the impression it would be similar to the T1.1
Right now it looks like that has changed to mesh?
I filled in the interest form, but would really love to get some better pictures of the actual case.

Reactions: SFFUSER and laiv

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
Could you tell us a little more about the front panel supplied with the Reference case, because i was under the impression it would be similar to the T1.1
I filled in the interest form, but would really love to get some better pictures of the actual case.
No mesh, unibody with a border, will show render soon.

See W360's message above

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
From post above:
No mesh, unibody with a border, will show render soon.
However, it's not 2 piece like V1.1, 2 tone not till next year.

Reactions: PKAWA