Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

laiv

Average Stuffer
Jan 25, 2020
But it' charges to my credit card XD
Yeah! There's a little bit of confusion around this point.

Later edit: The amount has not been really charged. My balance remains the same. It's Saturday now so, it won't be updated until Monday morning. I expect the "hold" to drop off eventually during the next week. I will check it out on Monday, despite I have no reasons to distrust Whaha360. Just reporting this for whoever comes to this forum looking for clearing doubts about what's going on with the "interest check" survey.

Last edited:

Exist50

Trash Compacter
Feb 25, 2021
Any update on accessory plans? Would like to make sure that everything (but particularly the two tone front panel) is still on track before reserving.

Reactions: ellroy80

Kapsi

Trash Compacter
Nov 20, 2018
Do you guys know if the invoice includes in the total price the shipping costs? If the case really costs $175 then I don't have to pay taxes using my country's official mail forwarding service located in Florida, but if the price is $220 USD then sending it directly to my country should be cheaper (if it is available). Thanks in advance!

Edit: Forgot to ask, is there any estimation of when the "upgrade kit" from reference to sandwich will be available? I would like to order both at the same time

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
Any update on accessory plans? Would like to make sure that everything (but particularly the two tone front panel) is still on track before reserving.
Unfortunately no accessories (so glass panel, usb-c front io, vertical stand, etc.) until next year, most likely Q2 2022. W360 has said as much on Discord and Reddit. Reason given is: "I don’t want more problems since supply chain worse than last year".

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
reserved!

I mean, technically nobody reserved anything in this test run (in case you or anyone else down the line is just catching up on the thread). I'm a little confused that the messaging was so confusing as well unless you've been following all of the thread updates here for the past few weeks. I happen to have been, but I'm worried that many of us haven't!

But c'est la vie. One step closer to the real thing :]

Last edited:
Reactions: laiv and jvtrevisan

Enigma

Efficiency Noob
Nov 21, 2021
I get "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order." when ordering Sandwich and selecting a certain EU country. So for Sandwich, will all EU countries be supported or just some?

DavidN

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2021
I get "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order." when ordering Sandwich and selecting a certain EU country. So for Sandwich, will all EU countries be supported or just some?
I have the same problem (as can be seen on the previous page). I tried with a couple of addresses in Austria and Germany and it lets me use those; however my Swedish address can't be used for some weird reason. I don't think I've ever encountered anything that ships to Europe but not to Sweden before. 😢

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
If I reserve a sandwich now but end up wanting to switch to reference (or vice versa) after seeing a deep-dive review, or want to switch color after seeing some more images, would that be possible without losing the reservation spot? And do you know when we might see a review?

Also, should we expect black and titanium to be released at the same time? Two-tone not on the table for the first batch?

We will drop in batches like we have done in the past, and if we have the inventory, you will be in the same batch for shipping.

However, if we don't have the inventory, you will loose your spot for the batch, but you can still get priority on the next batch (will likely email you invoice privately to lock it in before public gets dibs).

I've recently managed to get a pretty good deal on a used Ncase M1 but I'm tempted to reserve one of these with the May 2022 shipping option. I take it the reservation can be cancelled if I change my mind?

Yes, cancel is ok.

Reactions: JonnoWasTaken

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
By the way. I have selected "shipping from ASIA + 45USD shipping plus" because shipping from EU and getting the case in May was kinda frustrating to me. Will shipping from Asia be delivered before May? January maybe? Or it will be more or less around May as well?

Said that, if you ever make the order and check it out, keep this in mind

Shipping from Asia delivers within 2 weeks. However you will have to deal with VAT and clearing Customs. It's the fastest and also the most expensive.

Your Credit Card is NOT charged, it's an authorization only, so the refund % doesn't apply.

Reactions: laiv

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Wait!!, this is the REAL sale!!??
:c
I hope this stay for 3 more days, I need to get moneeeey! shit

I renamed the title, it's "T1 V2 Interest Check" now.

No payment will be charged, just Credit Card authorization.

We plan to split the current inventory, keeping some in Asia, and ship the rest to a regional warehouse in North America and Europe. This information will help us optimize shipping cost, transit time and taxes for the end customer.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

All accessories are move to 2022Q2. There is ongoing supply chain issues, we are being conservative this time.

Reactions: ellroy80

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I mean, technically nobody reserved anything in this test run (in case you or anyone else down the line is just catching up on the thread). I'm a little confused that the messaging was so confusing as well unless you've been following all of the thread updates here for the past few weeks. I happen to have been, but I'm worried that many of us haven't!

But c'est la vie. One step closer to the real thing :]

I have changed the name to "T1 V2 Interest Check", just a more familiar name to many.

Again, just Credit Card Authorization, which will expire, so not a real payment, therefore no refund to worry either.

Reactions: SoSquidTaste

jvtrevisan

Cable Smoosher
Oct 23, 2021
I’m from Sao Paulo, Brazil. I’ve successfully concluded the reservation survey “purchase” for a T1-Sand+Riser4.0. I’ve used an address of a Salt Lake City redirection service very famous here in Brazil (uscloser.com). Will I have any import fees with the shipment from China to USA?? Obviously that from USA to Brazil I’m already fully aware thou.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I’m from Sao Paulo, Brazil. I’ve successfully concluded the reservation survey “purchase” for a T1-Sand+Riser4.0. I’ve used an address of a Salt Lake City redirection service very famous here in Brazil (uscloser.com). Will I have any import fees with the shipment from China to USA?? Obviously that from USA to Brazil I’m already fully aware thou.

Afaik, no import fee from China to USA.

Reactions: jvtrevisan

Nomo

Trash Compacter
Jul 5, 2018
I renamed the title, it's "T1 V2 Interest Check" now.

No payment will be charged, just Credit Card authorization.

We plan to split the current inventory, keeping some in Asia, and ship the rest to a regional warehouse in North America and Europe. This information will help us optimize shipping cost, transit time and taxes for the end customer.
Thanks, I hope this time happens!! so excited!!

AkiraLL

Case Bender
New User
Nov 26, 2021
从亚洲发货,可在 2 周内送达。但是,您将不得不处理增值税和清关事宜。这是最快的,也是最贵的。

您的信用卡不会被扣款,它只是一种授权,因此退款 % 不适用。
如果送货地址在中国,而我选择从亚洲发货,我是否需要支付高达 45 美元的运费?

"If the delivery address is in China and I choose to ship from Asia, do I have to pay up to $45 for shipping?" MOD EDIT