Closed [Switzerland] Formd T1 V1.1 Black

So I was lucky enough to get an T1 in April - but I haven't had the chance to build in it, and as it looks this will not change in the upcoming months. So I decided to sell it, hopefully to someone that will actually build in it :)
  • FormD T1 V1.1
  • Black
  • PCIE 3.0 Riser
  • Condition: Opened the box, but never used the case i.e. like new

Asking price: CHF 185 / EUR 170 + shipping

Can ship world-wide. please send me your country and zip code to check prices. Please be aware that customs and VAT might apply. For EU I might be able to ship from Germany, but will take a few days longer.

SOLD

Last edited:

Cerjiuh

Chassis Packer
Jun 23, 2021
Got that lucky that you don't answer my messages? I was trying to avoid claiming on Paypal...

Cerjiuh

Chassis Packer
Jun 23, 2021
The case was supposed to be sent on tuesday and since then no news. I can understand if some problem came up and I am in rush at all, but having no answer to my messages makes it look bad.

langtudeplao

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 25, 2021
The case was supposed to be sent on tuesday and since then no news. I can understand if some problem came up and I am in rush at all, but having no answer to my messages makes it look bad.
Oh, you're the one who beat me up buying this case. He closed the topic when he settled the deal with you. I ended up buying a Ncase M1 from him and he promised to send the case from Germany at the end of this week. If you live in EU, maybe that's the reason why he delays the delivery, to send both from Germany? Hopefully, he will send both cases to us this weekend.

Cerjiuh

Chassis Packer
Jun 23, 2021
That's what we agreed, instead of sending from Switzerland on monday to send from Germany tuesday. No sign of life since then...

Sacha

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Apr 12, 2021
sorry for the late response Cerjiuh, I had a bad reaction to my second Covid shot and was in the bed the last days. I especially want to apologize for the lack of communication. Please check your DMs and let me know how you want to proceed.