Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

2drcDhLb

Cable Smoosher
Jan 26, 2021
@Wahaha360

When future release announcements are made, can we please get word on what color options are going to be available?

Those of us who aren’t interested in black won’t have to get off work or get up in the middle of night, etc. to spend time refreshing for something that isn’t coming. Or at least we’ll know to just go for black instead…

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
I was wondering if anybody could help me. I am trying to order this cpu block but can't because it's against policy to transport it to my country somehow.

Somehow it's stating this:
According to the relevant regional laws, regulations and Taobao policy, this product cannot be shipped to your country or region

Last edited:

ezerez

Trash Compacter
Mar 31, 2021
I was wondering if anybody could help me. I am trying to order this cpu block but can't because it's against policy to transport it to my country somehow.

According to the relevant regional laws, regulations and Taobao policy, this product cannot be shipped to your country or region
you can use superbuy.com to buy things from taobao. there are a couple of topics on the forum also about it if you search for it

Reactions: PKAWA

Mao_Setzer

Trash Compacter
Jul 10, 2019

Interesting, it seems to fit perfectly on the T1

JDK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
Finally had the guts to sand down my Noctua A12x15 a little since it was touching the motherboard (ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming) with the Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum on top. 😅

SpaceCowboy

Cable Smoosher
May 5, 2020

I bought this block through Superbuy, took about a month from order to arrival. Still don't have my system built, but I should have it together in the next couple weeks.

TheRedHornet

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 2, 2021
Hi Everyone! I've since been trying to check back on the formdworks website but all I see is the "2020 inventory sold out! Next release 2021!" message. I saw recent announcements in this thread about new orders for v1.1, but everytime I get to the site, all I see is that same message and I don't see other options for pre-order. Is supply really so very limited that all orders gets sold out in seconds? Or maybe I'm not visiting the right website or missing something else?

Apologies if this got answered previously and missed it... 😅

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
I bought this block through Superbuy, took about a month from order to arrival. Still don't have my system built, but I should have it together in the next couple weeks.

Compared to the Nouvolo I've heard it does much better but can't find that comparison anymore.
I think I've read it in this topic too.
I'd like to hear what your temps are when it's finished and with what bios settings/ PBO enabled or not etc.
Am currently underwhelmed with the temps both the Nouvolo and the 5900x produce.
The Nouvolo compared to the Velocity has an 8c celsius gap. Which I think is a lot.
I finally have my temps under control and now my idle temps are at 35 degrees roughly with a 27% pump speed (EK 3.2 DDC PWM)
Somehow at 30% the pump has a very audible and annoying whine that disappears when going to 50% for example.

Actually have reverted the power plan in windows back to balanced, which sees the temps spike back up towards 45 degrees roughly.
I noticed stuttering in the Witcher 3 with the energy saving setting enabled in windows power schemes.
I also have PBO active.
With the energy saving scheme the 5900x stays at 35c, but with balanced scheme it spikes to 60c with very light stuff like opening a folder in windows.
It's driving me crazy.

Last edited:

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Anybody know will it fit rx 6900xt asus tuf? Its just 2cm longer rtx 3080 tuf and looks like it must fit
?? That AMD card is 267mm long. Offcourse it will fit since the 3080 TUF is longer and I have that in my case. Read the opening post. There's enough data on which cards fit.