Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
I thought I didn't get it. It said sold out. Then I refreshed again out of desperation and...... I GOT ONE!! looks like they are staggering the inventory so keep checking everyone! I thought it's over but nope! Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: Maik04

air42

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 24, 2021
Managed to snag a T1 in black 😁. Is there any chance that faceplates will be restocked for the T1 V1.1 ever again? @Wahaha360
They can't even handle having a decent case inventory. Why would you think they'd have spare parts. Besides, as far as I know, spare parts were never available.

lys1030

Trash Compacter
Nov 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
@Wahaha360 My gunmetal T1 package contains two 2-slot backplates and no 3-slot backplate. I just placed an order today for a black T1. Could you send me two 3-slot backplates (and no 2-slot backplate needed) this time such that the previous mistake could be fixed?
I also PM'ed you. Sorry for the double posting. Just want to make sure you see the message before the shipping is out.

Renze

Efficiency Noob
Mar 24, 2021
Since T1 EVO won't drop for a while, I want to take features planned for T1 EVO and merge into T1 V1.2.

To that end, I need to redesign T1 V1.2.

No ETA, so people don't freak out when there are delays.
No freakout, just hoping to get some clarity and sharing an opinion :)
Earlier you stated you were targeting April for the T1 1.2 release which both me and undoubtably many others are eagerly awaiting. For me, mostly due to the slimmer GPU compatment options it provides. Is there perhaps any way you can give a bit more insight into what added benifits the redesign might give, and how long the redesign might take?

Reactions: Kapsi