Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Got my case finally - gotta say, assembling it is some of the most fun I've had with a build in a long time.

Question for y'all though, how do you keep the side panels from rattling as they aren't completely snug. I have some 2mm foam tape somewhere but wanted to know other people's thoughts

Reactions: thelaughingman

Stinkybear

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
Got my case finally - gotta say, assembling it is some of the most fun I've had with a build in a long time.

Question for y'all though, how do you keep the side panels from rattling as they aren't completely snug. I have some 2mm foam tape somewhere but wanted to know other people's thoughts
Either don't touch them or get the magnets. You only need a few but they come with like 50.

Aguda33

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 20, 2018

I bought a roll of magnetic sticky tape and applied it to the cross struts. It works well.

agedashi

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 28, 2020
Anyone in Canada get their case from the August 10th-14th batch? My tracking hasn't updated since the 18th in China. Wonder if the holdup is from Canada Post.

Raptor_N60

Caliper Novice
Nov 5, 2018
I had this idea last night. Olive green
Since you've brought it up, I mean it's anodizing we're talking about, not only olive green, but all of the custom mechanical keyboard colorways could be referenced as well.
E-white is already in the works, but many other options also exist, such as burgundy, navy, gold, pink, teal, e-yellow, etc.

Although I don't think there will be as much demand for any of the colors to justify a new SKU.....

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Since you've brought it up, I mean it's anodizing we're talking about, not only olive green, but all of the custom mechanical keyboard colorways could be referenced as well.
E-white is already in the works, but many other options also exist, such as burgundy, navy, gold, pink, teal, e-yellow, etc.

Although I don't think there will be as much demand for any of the colors to justify a new SKU.....

It doesn't make sense to do multiple colors beyond monochrome. The cases that don't sell will become scrap because it will cost more to redo the anodization than to sell the case.

Like I said, if you want a custom color, your best bet is to find a local shop to do it for you. That way you can choose the exact shade of the color you want. It will cost extra but it will be more personalized and unique.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
the E-White comes with white mesh panels. DAYUM!!! shipping 23-27 Nov. Double DAYUM ???

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
This with some light blue LEDs *mwah*

Too white for me, but can't wait to see some builds in this! Reason for the white TX 240
my gears are full of RGB - mouse, keyboards, monitors. that E-White is gonna be lit both literally and figuratively. Though my new place is much more dustier than the previous ones. I can see dust sticking to the mesh just after a couple of days so maintaining the White is just too much work ?

bruub

Caliper Novice
Nov 30, 2017
my gears are full of RGB - mouse, keyboards, monitors. that E-White is gonna be lit both literally and figuratively. Though my new place is much more dustier than the previous ones. I can see dust sticking to the mesh just after a couple of days so maintaining the White is just too much work ?

Would it not act like a white car? White cars show the least amount of dirt compared to other colors. They appear cleaner when just as dirty.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Would it not act like a white car? White cars show the least amount of dirt compared to other colors. They appear cleaner when just as dirty.
no, the opposite in fact. I used to have a white Inwin 303. Even touching the case leaves visible brown/gray dirt marks. From my observation, gunmetal is the cleanest overall, then silver, black (weak to fingerprint), and lastly white.